Thousands mob funeral of slain Hells Angels leader

cavanami

We had our knock off Hell's Angels gang in the area I grew up (Chicago) and they had a "club house" off a back road. Most of the members I know and had gone to high school with.

The County police, for fun, would drive by the club house and just start shooting in it!!!

Once this gang got the idea and left the area, no more motorcycles were stolen...imagine that :dunno:

The gang members always had some lovely ladies hanging with them...somehow there are a lot of ladies that go for that biker/gang stuff, from what I have seen.

The bikie clubrooms in my former home city are literally fortresses. The boundary fences are of bombproof railway sleepers and the houses doubly reinforced in concrete. The doors would put a bank vault to shame.

The police have to ring for an appointment before they come around with a search warrant and the government is still trying to think of a way to ban them.

Sounds very much like Adelaide.

When SA introduced a law where you could grow up to 10 dope plants for personal use the bikers went on a renting spree and put caretakers in to look after th crops.

Then they ran it along with numerous other substances interstate.

Archived