Austrias far right surge

Guest baldrick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
STH, you know full well I have no love for religion and certainly not Islam. I just don't see the problem, I think there will continue to be a move to the right across europe, nationalism will rear its ugly head and things will change. It is inevitable.

I abhor patriotism/nationalism, but I'm also aware that it is a logical conclusion to this problem, as our fellow humanity will react in this way. It is predictable. I think the issue will solve itself. For the time being anyway.

Assimilate or leave! I have no problem with this. I'm expected to when I travel, I expect others to also.

You continue to post dishonest and illogical garbage.

The issue will not solve itself. If it gets solved in the favor of Western Civilization it will be because some Westerners stand up and do what is necessary. Either way you, Faust, will oppose these Westerners every step of the way because you are crazy and stupid.

Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War

In a new sociological survey (pdf in Swedish, with brief English introduction) entitled â??Vi krigar mot svenskarnaâ? (â??Weâ??re waging a war against the Swedesâ?Â), young immigrants in the troubled city of Malmö have been interviewed about why they are involved in crime. Although it is not stated, most of the immigrant perpetrators are Muslims. In one of the rare instances where the Swedish media actually revealed the truth, the newspaper Aftonbladet reported several years ago that 9 out of 10 of the most criminal ethnic groups in Sweden came from Muslim countries. This must be borne in mind whilst reading the following newspaper article:

The wave of robberies the city of Malmö has witnessed during this past year is part of a â??war against the Swedes.â? This is the explanation given by young robbers from immigrant backgrounds when questioned about why they only rob native Swedes, in interviews with Petra Ã?kesson for her thesis in sociology. â??I read a report about young robbers in Stockholm and Malmö and wanted to know why they rob other youths. It usually does not involve a lot of money,â? she says. She interviewed boys between 15 and 17 years old, both individually and in groups.

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/938

Archived