World Economies and Fix For Them

Helmut

Hello everybody. I see the election in America has many attentions here. I do not understand much about those. But I do know everything about economics with my 7-11 stores in Pattaya. I have degree in economics up to doctor. It also help me that my father is a professor and I am a vunderkind therefore. And that is why I have no dark cloud over me now.

There are many problems in the world about economies and my country have same problems as America and many places. I know why the problems. And I know how to make them go away. Now please not tell me I am a leftie. True, I vank a lot with my left hand and I have left-handed keyboard. (Sometime make me have problem.) But I not a leftie.

The most big economy problem is that many peoples think same like bar girl. They vant to much today and not save money. They look for easy man to give them big money and take care. But not one man enough. They must get money from many man for the things they vant. They vant big house and nice car and new clothes and gold and gold and gold. They vant new cell phone and computer. Store sell to them but not need to pay everything today. Next year is okay. Dahm chai. When next year come bar girl must pay many more baht. But her boyfriends she lose some and not get new so easy. Maybe all boyfriends come Thailand same time and want her pussy. She can not pay back with money or pussy to all boyfriend. Store have problem. To many bar girl not pay and now not make money. Many store can not get money to keep business open.

I am so lucky my 7-11 make good cash only money. And now I get very good deal on t-shirts I sell in my store from local man who before can export those but now have no customer outside of Thailand. Now local man think about new business with blow up doll. Many man now can not pay for lady but can rent blow up doll for short times. I think about this idea before but now scared if I do that local man get pissed off at me if I do same him. And he have important friends. He can get his friend to interrupt nice dinner to help him with police over 500 baht, I do not want to think about blow up doll problem. So I will let him do blow up doll rent business I think. He very smart man. I know for sure because he say many time. So do not worry. He will have blow up doll for everybody I am sure. Maybe he will advertise here on Thai360. I know he can afford. He say many time about his money. Okay enough about local man. He good man. And he like my idea. Two smart and rich man think same same, chai mai.

Now how do we make these problems go away. Simple idea so I do not know why nobody think about before. Just forget about the problems. The world will not end. Nobody die from the problem. And people can learn from mistake if they smart enough to know they make mistakes. And that maybe a problem. Not many smart people. Not same me and local man and man who vant to do Pattaya bar business. Oh, I reminded I see â??Vanker Oneâ? on Ebay if you vant it.

Archived