The growing influence of radical Islam?

JayT

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't imagine McCain wanting any racists or religious bigots at his rallies. Not even scholarly ones.

Is this another one of your "jokes" (i.e. lies that you won't stand behind) or are you prepared to explain why you are calling Dr. Pipes a racist and a bigot?

Read it again. I chose my words carefully unlike you. No mention of Dr. Pipes. It's all in your mind.

I repeat...I am sure McCain would not tolerate racists and bigots at his rallies. Not even scholarly ones. It would turn off many undecided voters for one thing. Are you suggesting he would want racists and bigots at his rallies?

I'll ignore RY on this subject since I *know* he's never even met a real' date=' live Muslim...[/quote']

Whenever someone hurls the charge of "racism" you go from being stupid to being deranged.

It really is your Achilles' Heel, this hang-up you have over race.

Whenever someone hurls the charge of sexism you go from being stupid to being deranged.

It really is your Achilles' Heel, this hang-up you have over sex.

Okay, educate me on a few things. I'm vaguely familiar with Indonesia and some of its issues. Its the most populous moslem country isn't it?

Other than physical proximity to Australia, what does Oz have to worry about? Are there large numbers of Aussies of Indonesian ancestry in Oz?

Would the extremists actually try something against Austrailia and if so why? Simply because they are 'western infidels' or are there specific reasons such as the reasons why many in the middle east do not like America?

Archived