King and I Massage: Review

TheCorinthian

The Skinny: Don't bother!!!

Location. Suk Soi "near nana." I was so pissed I forgot to look! (Same soi as Cabbages and Condoms)

Price: the same and Teen Love appx 500bht for one hour oil

Looks: Place is very clean and new looking. Girl was ok looking

Experience: SUCKED!!!

Review: Went there on a lark as I wanted a back rub I was walking near there. Very nice sign and nice interior led me to believe it would be a nice place.

The Girl was ok but the massage was so-so but I have come to expect that. What got me was there was not even the HINT of a happy ending coming. In fact, once the hour was up, she was gone!

I mean damn. Generally about the time they flip you over they will start either negotiating or just grab your twanger and play with it a bit. At least tell me you are leaving!! I am not fat, not bad looking, and didn't say anything mean to her at all. She showed back up with a cup of tea and asked if l liked the massage. I was like, "Uhhh.... ok, yea I guess." Gave her 100baht and left.

Damn.

Actually I always thought it was a naughty massage place - given it's closeness to so many others - wasn't till I knew someone working there that I found out it was a "nice" massage place and NOT cheap!

The girls get grumpy as they exist mostly on tips - but the high price discourages a lot of people from tipping thinking the girls are doing well there.

A fair guideline is that if the girls are costumed up in traditional Thai silk and the level of decor is upscale, it is probably set up to appeal to mainline tourists with "extras" not on the menu.

If it is down a sub-soi of a main soi and the sign has a lot of pink in it, you'll surely get what you want.

Archived