Best Place.... Freelancers!

youngfarang

Oh man, how disappointing. When you used an exclamation point, I thought it meant you had found some great new place for FL. Turns out it should be a question mark, cuz you're trying to get info on where they are. OH well.

Well, I'd say yeah the spots you mention. Actually where's New Wave? May know it, not sure. I'm an occassional visitor to BKK, so I like to stick in Sukhumvit area, on a typical evening make rounds between Cowboy and Nana Plaza, stopping along the way at Thermae or that parking lot. Beergarten has been so rarely good for me that I don't really stop there anymore. There's also 2 different discos that might be worth a look: CM2 in Siam Square (Novotel basement) and after 2am another one at the Ambassador called Spice. Mind you, I've found Spice pretty tough to connect in. Too dark. Too crowded. Once upon a time there was Angel Disco (also known as Nana Disco) in the Nana Hotel across from Nana Plaza. But mgmt has run the place into the ground, I don't consider it a viable option anymore. Used to be the best place of any, back in 2003 or so. No more. Can pretty much scratch it off your map now.

Sorry bout the decieving title. Meant for it to be a question mark. New Wave I belive is on soi 5 or 7... it's on the same soi as beer garden. Discos not my cup of tea, as you said to dark and can't really see what is avilable to you.

i would stay away from new wave, biergarten, gullivers, nana car park, angels (nana disco) and sukhumvit. not exactly filled with lookers (although in my earlier days i did bag the odd stunner there).

CM2 is a bit better for quality. I'll also PM another place to you. Why wouldn't you go to BED Supperclub, Q Bar, Slims at RCA, you're only young so these places you could find something better than the average. You won't have to pay for it at most of these places either. I've been well looked after by some wealthy gals just looking for some fun. As an alternative you could also hit the beauty salons anywhere, not even sticking to the tourist parts either. Just go in and get a shave, pedicure, foot massage and they'll let you know real quick. Go to an oily have a massage then take the gilr out after her shift. What about promo girls? they're everywhere and I've had several from restaurants and bars. Even promo girls from siam square. Just stand and smile let them know you're interested then try their promo product and chat to them. cosmetic counter girls at shopping centres are stunning. Ok some of these suggestions arent 'freelancers' per se but i reckon you'd be pretty successful at these. you can try a lot of these during the day while shopping then hit the go gos and bars at nite.

New Wave is on soi 7, first place past the plaza on the right.

Shit, when it comes to freelancers, is there a place where you can go and not be bothered by them?

I think the problem you might have young farang is your age. Shit some of these women have children almost your age.

You might want to go Bang Kwang �า��วา� and visit the buildings on the left. Aaaah thinking about it again, that might not be a good idea.

BT, I get get bothered everywhere I go. I can't go into a bar/gogo without the girls huddling on stage staring at me and gigling away. GoGo bars I get bombarded with girls which gets annoying after the first time. The only places where I can just relax and not worry about getting "harrased" is the freelancer joints such as New Wave, Beer Garden, etc.

do u remember the Siam coffee shop in new Petchiburi road? used to be a popular pick up place before the hotel was knocked down.

I saw in a Sept night many pretties, 30-50 standing on the road side of a soi (soi asoke?)east of it and the road behide the construction site (not the side of new petchburi road).

Many good lookers, wait for a car stopping by to pick them up. It's near MRT-Petchburi station and a Korean BBQ beer garden. Pls collect me if I am wrong.

BT, I get get bothered everywhere I go. I can't go into a bar/gogo without the girls huddling on stage staring at me and gigling away. GoGo bars I get bombarded with girls which gets annoying after the first time. The only places where I can just relax and not worry about getting "harrased" is the freelancer joints such as New Wave, Beer Garden, etc.

You don't get bothered in the BeerGarden? What do you do, wear a monk's robe?

where are these? also, whats the time to go there? seems like what you describe would mean late, such as 1am, 2am and after (depending what time they're shutting the go-gos)

re: afterhours

Boss and Lucky both suck, hard. Don't let some taxi driver fool you. You could die a happy man never having visited either place IMO.

Scratch Dog, basement of the Windsor on soi 20. Typical thai style club with a mainly thai crowd, which can be a good or bad thing depending on your perspective. 100% hiphop. I think it's 400 baht entry with 2 drinks. Closing times vary.

Funky Dojo, in patpong. Good mix of normal girls and freelancers. One side dance music, one side hiphop. Tends to close early, like 3am.

Spice, basement of the Ambassador hotel soi 11. I consider this place sort of the ugly stepsister to Spicy. It's ok in a pinch but there's better options. I'd guess 110% of the girls here are are on the game, and even that might be a low estimate. Used to go to the wee hours, but it's been closing pretty early lately.

Spicy, near MBK. Any taxi will know it and the ride is free since they get a kickback from the club, so don't pay for the ride if you go. 300 baht entry with 1 drink. I'd say 90% of the girls there are on the game. Get's moving around 1am and goes till 5 or so. If you last that long there's another spot in the restaurant across the street that goes until 10.

My personal favorite is the Tunnel in lang suan. It was shut down for a while but now it's back. It's more of a true club than the others, but there's still some FL's around. Might be difficult finding a taxi that knows it but you can google up the directions. Starts popping around 2am and goes till about 5 or 6.

There's other places too, but they're spread out all over the place and not really on the beaten tourist path.

i would stay away from new wave, biergarten, gullivers, nana car park, angels (nana disco) and sukhumvit. not exactly filled with lookers (although in my earlier days i did bag the odd stunner there).

I'd agree with all of these assessments except Nana car park, which I've usually been able to find a cutie at. It's just a few up until around the time the go-gos and/or disco close, when it suddenly is just teeming with availability. Mind you, this was in March when I was there last, and at that time it was probably the best spot of all (better than Thermae, in my opinion -- at least on the nights I stopped in there). It's possible the situation on the ground has changed since then, but doubt it since it's been the same more or less since I've been visiting BKK back in 2000.

Btw: would it be ok to also receive a PM from you with info about the other spot you mentioned? Thx!

Archived