Best Place.... Freelancers!

youngfarang

Where is the best place to pick up freelancers? My favorite has to be New Wave Bar. Pool and girls...2 favorite things to do.....literally. Beer Garden is a hit or miss...usually miss.

Sukumvit Rd. is also a favorite (I know I'm going to get crap about the whole LB scenario), Nana Hotel parking lot is also a usual. Seem to run out of options after that. Any suggestions where you don't have to pay a rediculous 700 baht BF (besides going to Pattaya of course)?

Oh man, how disappointing. When you used an exclamation point, I thought it meant you had found some great new place for FL. Turns out it should be a question mark, cuz you're trying to get info on where they are. OH well.

Well, I'd say yeah the spots you mention. Actually where's New Wave? May know it, not sure. I'm an occassional visitor to BKK, so I like to stick in Sukhumvit area, on a typical evening make rounds between Cowboy and Nana Plaza, stopping along the way at Thermae or that parking lot. Beergarten has been so rarely good for me that I don't really stop there anymore. There's also 2 different discos that might be worth a look: CM2 in Siam Square (Novotel basement) and after 2am another one at the Ambassador called Spice. Mind you, I've found Spice pretty tough to connect in. Too dark. Too crowded. Once upon a time there was Angel Disco (also known as Nana Disco) in the Nana Hotel across from Nana Plaza. But mgmt has run the place into the ground, I don't consider it a viable option anymore. Used to be the best place of any, back in 2003 or so. No more. Can pretty much scratch it off your map now.

If you consider the likes of CM2 and Spicey as 'your' sort of place then there are a couple of other 'after hours' clubs such 'The Boss' and 'Long Muan'(sp?) These seem to be a mix of BG's and ago-go girls after work or post ST some farang females also taking up space but whatever. Essentially most of the females seem to be freelancing in these places in one way or another.

there are a couple of other 'after hours' clubs such 'The Boss' and 'Long Muan'(sp?)

where are these? also' date=' whats the time to go there? seems like what you describe would mean late, such as 1am, 2am and after (depending what time they're shutting the go-gos)

[/quote']

I've only been to both in a taxi whilst slightly :drunk: The Boss I think is somewhere in the Pratunam area and named because of who owns the building, or so I was told, son of a significant deity etc etc. Seems to get going about 1am and closes between 5am and 6am depending. The other one I'm really not sure, would need to ask my wife who knows all about these places :shocked:

Archived