Off to a bad start this trip..

Torneyboy

Hi all,

Arrived yesterday on Tg 994 from Sydney with my son..(wife arrived a few days ago ).

Things went a miss as soon is i woke in Sydney ...wedding ring missing (no not on purpose)..can't find my watch (only wear when os)..Airport shuttle was late ...then i had to help him find two homes as he was a bit lost :shocked:

Ok ..get to airport .no Que :shocked:

Forgot about liquids not allowed in carry on ( had to throw out several bottles of saltsa sauce for wifes friend..she doesn't know as yet :p )

Then went to claim TFS (gst) on some gold ( no tax invoice given)we bought a few days ago ..they did not give us the Tax invoice only a receipt .. :p have to sort that out when we get back.

Ok ..now ..my booked car did not turn up at the airport..(hotel limo) :mad:

Paid for another so will have to chase them for the 1000 thb refund.

Arrived at 4.30 pm..no que at immigration ...took more time to collect luggage than passport stamps.. :)

Instructions from the boss was to bring two bottles of JW Back ...i got those next to luggage collection..they said one bottle per passport :smirk:

No problem ..that is my son over there ..so two bottles ..they entered the details of both passports in computer ..he is only 15...no age checks :shocked:

Now it is 5.30pm arrive Grand Hayatt Erawan 7.25 :shocked:

Came the toll road two tolls tottal of 75 Thb ..traffic a disaster..never seen it as bad ...no rain BTW.

My wife was waiting in the lobby for us ..no way i can be left alone .. :grinyes:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a shower shave etc we hit the night...

BTS to Silom...walk to Patpong enter Kings bar one ...at least 20 girls on stage ,many over 7 on my scale...600 BF 1200/1500 short time ...(just asking..wife has me in a headlock at this point..lol)

At the change another 18/20 girls appeared ..never seen so many at one time ..bar had three customers plus us btw.

Four JW and diet cokes ..400 THB..plus tip as they went to 7/11 for the diet coke for me..

Left and went next door to K2 ..just about a mirror of the other bar heaps of girls and no punters...one drink each and go to next bar ...Thigh bar ...crap walked in and out ..nothing happening at all.. dead as a Do Do ...then onto Star something (next one along)..same dead!..ok off to Amari watergate ...another bad idea ..no live band this night ..one drink and off to the House Of rock...opp Asia Hotel good live Thai bands ...however they want me to pay 2000 for a bottle not sell as single drinks :mad:

After we tried to talk them around (NO customers btw)any cash is good cash tonight...? ok so we leave and hit the Disco at our hotel Erawan.

Walked in security was about to ask the usuall silly questions until he noticed my wifes wedding rings ect ..waved us through no other questions :)

Good band we danced the night away till about 2am..spent over 5000 on JW and diet cokes (had a great time)..again quiet ...more hookers than punters ..first time i have noticed this and i stay twice a year there.

Had noodles before getting there i forget how much wife paid ...taxi from PP to Amari 200 no metre..from Amari to Erawan 150 again no metre..happy to pay...

Oh one more thing ..i checked my money belt into the Cash box in the lobby ...cute young thing shows me into the secure room ...i lift my shirt and get the belt out and pull it down around my legs .. :grinyes: she was watching ...this will be the closest i will get to sex this or any other trip :cool:

Off now to wifes brother hose in Ayatuaya..not sure by boat or taxi ..will post cost ..maybe someone is interested.

Yeah ..i have got in amess this time a bit...Hope Hua Hin goes well :p

Forgot to mention the aircraft was only half full at best ..service and

food excellent btw.

I don't drink at all on flights ..i noticed a guy )fat old farang) ..had at least three glasses of scotch,four beers and about nine small glasses of wine ..a lot for any airline to serve one pax ...

I don't remember being on your flight :dunno::dunno:

Sometimes you can get a "friendly" Cabin Crew.

Tiger & I did a Melb / Singapore / Bkk flt a couple of years ago and somehow managed to down 16 or 18 G&T's (each) by the time we hit Singapore (Can't remember exactly..lol)

It did help that Tiger knew one of the senior flt attendants...damn cute too!!

Enjoy your trip

Spasso's 2nyt????

Cheers DS

Archived