Off to a bad start this trip..

Torneyboy

Hasd a great time at the Krungsri Riverside hotel yesterday in Ayutthaya with my wifes brother and family...river dinner cruise and drinks back at the hotel...worth a day trip no longer ..imo

Back in BKK for last night we stayed at the Phantanum Princess hotel (MBK) ..went to dinner with 8 of my wifes friends ..dinner at Mahanaga Thai restaruant..then drinks at "Long Table"...this is a modern/trendy bar in a Condo complex with a fusian type restaruant as well..we drank the night away ..were going to have a look at Cowboy on the way back but the rain put us off...good night was had..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good choice TB,

I like Mahanaga, especially outside on a pleasant evening... not so good if it rains

8 friends...Farkkkkk....Hope you only let them drink water....last time I was there a glass of Champagne was 550Bt ++

Love their Duck Spring Rolls....and the little Bar as you enter.

Hope you had a good night

Cheers DS

Good choice TB,

I like Mahanaga, especially outside on a pleasant evening... not so good if it rains

8 friends...Farkkkkk....Hope you only let them drink water....last time I was there a glass of Champagne was 550Bt ++

Love their Duck Spring Rolls....and the little Bar as you enter.

Hope you had a good night

Cheers DS

Oyeah we sure did that ....waited till we got to Long Table before we started to drink..

This restaurant is at ..88 Sukhumvit 51 bkk,

We spent over 7k there(shared)..wifes girl friends loved red wine...all of them a surprise to me ...

Back in BKK for last night we stayed at the Phantanum Princess hotel (MBK) ..went to dinner with 8 of my wifes friends ..dinner at Mahanaga Thai restaruant..then drinks at "Long Table"...this is a modern/trendy bar in a Condo complex with a fusian type restaruant as well..we drank the night away ...

you had long drinks for long time at the Long Tabe...before you wrote this!

hope you are back to sobriety today! :neener:

enjoy! :neener:

Nearly.. :neener:

Friday night we went to Nana for a look after dinner..

G Spot .....heaps of girls ..and six customers :p

130thb for a JW and Diet coke ..left and went to our favorite..Angel Witch...

More customers but still not busy (just before 10PM when the show is to start)

135thb for the same type of drinks ..however these were watered down ...we left after half a glass each ...Nana overall was just so quiet ..maybe it picked up later ...

Archived