Picks for 08/09 NBA season?

Big Kev

LOL

A college kid friend of mine was in a gentlemans' club a couple of years ago and Dennis Rodman's girl waved him over to the table and handed him a stack of one dollar bills for no reason at all.

Dennis brought a duffel bag full of them to the bar.

At least the guy tips! :)

Edit: Good game. Glad the Lakers won but in no way do I think they have the Celtics number. The Lakers have some improving to do.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that LA is a premature now since Bynum hurt his knee. He's going to be out for quite a while, and mobility will be questionable if he is back later this year. If Bynum were there, I would agree, but with only Gasol and Kobe as their guns, there is not enough balance to give boston a run. I was going to mention Denver as a possibility out the west, but I think Carmelo Anthony has some injury problems as well. Alas, my Pistons will be lucky to make the playoffs, they are certainly crap since the Iverson trade.

The Lakers did pretty well without Bynum last year. He only played in 35 games til he got hurt and was out for the season.

The Lakers are 4-0 on their 6-game in 10-day road trip. Was only close against the Celtics. Next up: Cavs and James. I'll be sure to catch that while sneaking some peeks at the Pro Bowl.

HH

The deal for Morrison was no big deal IMO. Kind of ho-hum. :-)

Celts lost ANOTHER at HOME!. Of course, the Spurs are a very good team.

IMO, it's quite probable that we saw the NBA's "final four" today on ABC. (Boston, Cleveland, LA and San Antonio. (Depending on each team's star staying healthy.)

HH

Archived