Moo Noi Pai Nai?

The_Munchmaster

Actually dullnight he said he is sick of morons like yourself (you got a special mention) so has lost interest in the board.

Also referred to the level of delusion displayed on the board as another reason.

PS Don't shoot the messenger

No problem Bust, plus reading about "Delusion" from somebody putting money in Sin Bar is hilarious.Your mate did come across as someone very naive so no much surprise he ended up on the the wrong side of the shafting. I miss him. Sometimes.

Dull

I usually stay on the sidelines during little board squabbles BUT I happened to notice you didnâ??t even register on the board until May 2008. CT pretty much stopped posting from June 2007 until July 2008 when he just posted a few times.

So that tells me you are either just reading back post looking to stir up shit for no reason or you are another banned member looking for some bullshit revenge. Otherwise why would you even bring it up? Why not just leave it alone!!!

S1

Sanddawg the First

Every newbie should search the forum for CT's tales. It's a must read how the man would fly the globe frantically to extinguish fire and desperation with his bare teeth in a modern Germany fallen into Chaos , get his blood cells reproduced in a Dubai lab, set the most visionnary nightclub ever in Pattaya, or buy a new set of underwears. All this on 800euros First class tickets... I even understood it's mostly to keep low profile he never mentionned his intergalactical escapades with Sidewalker.

Archived