How He Got Elected

youngfarang

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondered where you went. Welcome back.

Murdoch to media: You dug yourself a huge hole

With newspapers cutting back and predictions of even worse times ahead, Rupert Murdoch said the profession may still have a bright future if it can shake free of reporters and editors who he said have forfeited the trust and loyalty of their readers.

"My summary of the way some of the established media has responded to the internet is this: it's not newspapers that might become obsolete. It's some of the editors, reporters, and proprietors who are forgetting a newspaper's most precious asset: the bond with its readers," said Murdoch, the chairman and chief executive officer of News Corp. He made his remarks as part of a lecture series sponsored by the Australian Broadcast Corporation.

Murdoch, whose company's holdings also include MySpace and the Wall Street Journal, criticized what he described as a culture of "complacency and condescension" in some newsrooms.

. . .

Link

It's quite baffling to see how uninformed people are about the candidates they voted for.

Coming from you YF' date=' this has to be the funniest post I've read in a loooong time.[/quote']

YF's story is a right wing smear. They are just bad losers...

Zogby Engages in Apparent Push Polling for Right-Wing Website

The conservative website HowObamaGotElected.com reports that it has commissioned Zogby International to conduct a poll of 512 Barack Obama voters as part of what can best be described as a viral marketing effort to discredit the intelligence of Obama supporters.

Link

Quite baffling indeed.

Amazing in these United States, a Muslim, commie, baby-killing terrorist could be elected President.

These good and informed folks (in a state Obama easily won) give me the creeps. Can you imagine

how enlightened they must be in the former slave states (which McCain won 2-1)?

That's the way to go. If you don't like the results, blame the media, or better yet, blame democracy itself. Those voters are so overwhelmingly stupid, they should take away their licence to vote. May I suggest u go to LOS and take a crash course with the PAD (People Against Democracy) how to disrupt democracy. :rotl::wave:

There is nothing to worry about. The GOP is currently purging the moderate wing of their party and is moving away from the political center and therefore moving away from political power.

If you look at right wing blogs, instead of reflection the causes for their loss they keep on posting their smears (Ayers, et al) and I presume attacking the electorate is not the most intelligent move to win back voters.

:smirk:

Archived