Yet another bomb in BKK

Faustian

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Controversial general warns PAD more will die on Sunday

Maj Gen Kattiya Sawasdiphol, a pro-Thaksin army officer, Thursday warned the People's Alliance for Democracy that a massacre would happen Sunday if they hold a mass demonstration in front of Parliament.

"I would like to say that anyone wanting to join the rally should reserve a temple for his or her own funeral," Kattiya said. "Being united, you will be slain in group."

He said the bomb attack inside the Government House early Thursday would not be the last one but PAD opponents would launch bomb attacks against it every night.

Kattiya earlier faced a disciplinary probe for having threatened the PAD with attacks by warriors he had trained.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/read.php?newsid=30088941

Controversial general warns PAD more will die on Sunday

Maj Gen Kattiya Sawasdiphol, a pro-Thaksin army officer, Thursday warned the People's Alliance for Democracy that a massacre would happen Sunday if they hold a mass demonstration in front of Parliament.

"I would like to say that anyone wanting to join the rally should reserve a temple for his or her own funeral," Kattiya said. "Being united, you will be slain in group."

He said the bomb attack inside the Government House early Thursday would not be the last one but PAD opponents would launch bomb attacks against it every night.

Kattiya earlier faced a disciplinary probe for having threatened the PAD with attacks by warriors he had trained.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/read.php?newsid=30088941

Gee, just like 1976 again. I always suspected the Red Gaurs were still around.

Rotfl. Poor Isaan folks paying taxes. That's a good one.

Thaksin is squandering tax money mainly collected in Bangkok. some central provinces and the South to woo the poor masses probably even don't what taxes are.

The few middle class and rich families in the Northern and Northeastern provinces who are paying taxes most likely wonâ??t support Thaksin at all.

Archived