Bangkok Rock festval cancelled

Mentors

Rock festival cancelled after seizures of airports

A rock festival concert in Bangkok is cancelled as foreign rockers and singers can not come to Thailand after anti-government protesters seized Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang airports.

"100 Rock Festival" is scheduled to happen on November 28 and 29 in the Thai Army stadium in Bangkok. About six foreign bands will join.

However organisers decided to cancel the event as the foreign bands could not come to Thailand following the closing of the airports.

Refund of the ticket can make at www.totalreservation.com

Kpop bubble bursts

Due to the political chaos in Thailand, the Bt70 million Kpop concert "SM Town Live '08 in Bangkok" featuring South Korean heartthrobs Dong Bang Shin Ki and Super Junior has been postponed.

The show was scheduled to take the stage on Saturday at Rajamangkala Sports Stadium.

The five-hour musical extravaganza has been rescheduled for February 7 at the same venue. Joining the boys will be labelmates Girl's Generation (So Nyeo Shi Dae), SHINee, CSJH the Grace, Zhang Li Yin and loads of other Kpop superstars.

For ticket refunds, contact Thaiticketmajor

I am wearing orange today (because it's my 'team'; sports week).

Monday, as usual will be pink.

My massive collection of yellow shirts (biro and marker pen stains, soy sauce and child-puke) I am holding on to.

One day they'll be worth something ("Get yer 100% original revolution shirts - as seen on TV) but the one with the gambolling fluffy bunnies I will keep for myself.

I had a rabbit pie once. Didn't reckon much to it though.

Archived