Pressure from abroad begins!

Mentors

The Presidency of the Council of the European Union expresses serious concerns about the further deterioration of the political situation in Thailand, in particular with the siege of the international airport of Suvarnabhumi resulting in the disruption of international air traffic and thousands of passengers being stranded or de-routed.

The Presidency of the Council of the European Union recalls that the Government of Thailand has the responsibility to protect both Thai citizens and foreigners. It urges the Thai Authorities to restore security and guarantee public order in accordance with the Rule of Law.

The Presidency considers these developments are damaging the international image of Thailand.

While underlining that it does not intend to interfere in any way with the internal political debate, the Presidency of the Council of the European Union reaffirms its strong attachment to democracy in Thailand. It urges all parties involved to resolve the political crisis by using peaceful means in the framework of the Rule of Law. It reiterates that any anti-constitutional attempt to interfere in the democratic process would have a negative impact on EU/Thailand relations.

:applause::up:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah and EU trying to give lessons/orders like the US will not succeed more than their former tries...

Serbia did not listen to the EU, Somalia neither.

I suppose the EU believes Thailand to be a "normal democracy" and by simply telling the governement to send the police will solve the problem and restore order and a happy country...

What EU cunts don't take into account:

- What if the army doesn't like the way the police acts.

- If the UDD joins to "help" the police in cleaning the mess then this is to open a huge can of worm

Anyway, reading the majority of EU newspapers today it is sometimes astonishing to read some "news" or "analysis".

No matter who wins the struggle in LOS I think Thailand is a "lost country" for many years...

We are arguing on this board for nothing.

We will have to live with whatever happens next and the fact EU cunts say something will change strictly nothing as the wealthy and powerful Thai cunts involved in this sad power struggle don't care about anything except their own interests...

I hate politicans, I hate corruption, I hate "democratically" elected politicans who don't give a shit about the welfare of their people and their own country.

All go to hell

Archived