Pressure from abroad begins!

Mentors

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

so, from what i can make out, PAD are the educated BKK middle classes, the smart ones, the ones with integrity.....the ones fucking up the country in a totally undemocratic way. Yep, they're the holy grail we all desire :smirk: (the daughters that is and MILFS)

All I care about is auntie Gwynne of Merthyr Tydfil, Wales.

I googled her name and location and all I got was a bunch of gargle that looked like computer programming.

I just hope the old dear survives her forced hotel ordeal in Pattaya without having to see or read anything she can understand.

Well, yeah...er sort of...really, I see no real innocent party here, tough to pick a side...and like anything political, it depends on what you have, how you got it, and how bad you want to keep it. We all tend to back that which we perceive to best serve our interests.

Frankly, "my airline" is so mis managed/fucked up, I doubt they will notice until bonus time...they will then report they are losing money, cut staff and compensation for those who are actually responsible for getting the work done, declare they saved the company yet again, and reward themselves with huge bonuses. In other words, status quo... :wanker::wanker:

Seriously, yes, it is having an impact, which "fortunately" is being spread around to ALL airlines flying into LOS...my understanding is not getting into land, but getting out...then there is the risk of losing the airplane to a hostile act...of course if it is damaged, I might have to go and repair it, which could take years...but of course, I would go for the good of the company. :bangit: :bangit: :bangit: :monkey::deal::wanker::_party:

Archived