Pressure from abroad begins!

Mentors

:rotfl:

:topic:

coming form you this is hilarious.

You are really crazy aren't you?

My best friends are Americans so I could hardly hate the USA, this is only your limited vision of the world which makes you say that.

By the way, you are a moron by telling me I hate the USA (like the Talibans?) because if I really hated the USA I would not be a moderate.

To make decision?

You are a chicken hawk, advocating war and "USA rules the world" when it is obvious the USA failed on many points due to people like you who are oblivious to the fact that other cultures and countries exist beside your own.

I took many decisions in my life, some wrong and I fully take responsability for all of them, even when I went as a military in operations launched by the USA -> so come give me lessons about decisions and responsabilities when you will fight for your country...

If criticism (not simple basic hatred like yours) is not tolerated anymore then I wonder what had become of the USA.

Now back on topic: Are you dumb enough to come pollute this post ABOUT THAILAND with your empty and self centered speech about the USA?

YOUR LOT HAS LOST THE ELECTIONS so go play in the corner and if you are able then start to think about how wrong some views you have can be.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What they say is that there is an online register available where you can let the embassy know who and where you are . in case of crisis they can easier be of assistance . I reckon they mean if BKK runs out of condoms or so .

I am holding my breath that somebody decides to reopen Korat airport , meaning I don't have to take the f*'%$&%"§ bus any more .

The rumours are now appearing on The Nation's website in the form of denials. That is what happened in October of 2006 before it happened.

The rumours are also being reported on the BBC.

Now thinking ahead, suppose the rumours are true and it happens. What happens then?

Promises to return to a democractically elected government? If those promises are fulfilled, what group is likely to get elected? And then what happens? I suspect a repeat of what we are seeing now, unless PAD is forced to comply with the rules that apply to everyone else.

Imagine, for a moment, some other group shutting down Bangkok's airport and how the authorities would likely react. The law just doesn't seem to apply to PAD. It can do whatever it wants.

Or suppose the current constitution is replaced with the "selectorial democracy" that PAD demands, a system where PAD and its backers get to pick future governments irrespective of what the majority of other Thais think. Won't this likely lead to even more unrest and increase the likilihood of violence.

Short of applying the same rules to PAD that apply to everyone else, I don't see how this ends.

:rotfl:

coming form you this is hilarious.

You are really crazy aren't you?

My best friends are Americans so I could hardly hate the USA, this is only your limited vision of the world which makes you say that.

By the way, you are a moron by telling me I hate the USA (like the Talibans?) because if I really hated the USA I would not be a moderate.

To make decision?

You are a chicken hawk, advocating war and "USA rules the world" when it is obvious the USA failed on many points due to people like you who are oblivious to the fact that other cultures and countries exist beside your own.

I took many decisions in my life, some wrong and I fully take responsability for all of them, even when I went as a military in operations launched by the USA -> so come give me lessons about decisions and responsabilities when you will fight for your country...

If criticism (not simple basic hatred like yours) is not tolerated anymore then I wonder what had become of the USA.

Now back on topic: Are you dumb enough to come pollute this post ABOUT THAILAND with your empty and self centered speech about the USA?

YOUR LOT HAS LOST THE ELECTIONS so go play in the corner and if you are able then start to think about how wrong some views you have can be.

I don't think anybody could have said it better then you dragon. Good job! I hope rogie goes back to his non-Thailand news.

Archived