Six adventures in seven days in Bangkok

snippa

I don't question that Snippa was a true newbie. Some of what he wrote convinces me he was. I just disagree with BJ that he was a typical newbie.

I am sure there is more to the 300 Baht story. But Snippa says he promised 3K, fucked her, and sent her home crying with 300. Hard core newbie! :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonjon: regarding the 300 Baht girl, I should perhaps precise that along all my discussion with the girl, I had clearly left her the choice to stay and do her part of the deal. The only thing I haven't accepted is for her to just sleep around and getting paid for it.

The reason I was saying she was probably not a pro, is because a pro would have realized that I am not changing my mind, and would have turned the situation around such as she does her job and gets paid for it.

I think the Pope would get up to more mischief if he was in Bangkok for a week!

...Thankyou my son....

I'll be there soon.....maybe you can be my guide....and we can nail 3 Mary's....err impail 3...errr....SAY ...3 hail Mary's....

...or Noks...or Nits...or Nois.....

Don't worry....I'll forgive you all your sins....for a price.....

Take care....Benny Dickd the 69th.....

But no, somehow the smell wasn't disturbing me when bonking her

Yet, since you've admittedly been the one permitting her to 'ride you', was it not the cigarette smoke emanating from each of your two slovenly, lit, cigarette bearing hands whilst having sex that permeated the poor young maiden's hair with the toxic elements that you now purport to find yukky?

This court finds you guilty, blah blah blah...

Furthermore, restitution will also be awarded to the plaintiff, because the court refuses to believe you didn't cum in her hair.

USV (don't ever accuse me of even attending law school)

Archived