Six adventures in seven days in Bangkok

snippa

I have spent 7 full days in Bangkok and fooled around with the bangkok's night life. I have written a short blog summarizing my stay, the sexual encounters I had, and the different ladies I met.

The information can be useful for anyone looking to spend some time in Bangkok.

The page is here: http://oneweekinbangkok.blogspot.com/

Leave your comments if you find it useful!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree. Not a typical newbie at all. He didn't get ripped off, didn't take a ladyboy back to his room, he didn't fall in love with the one girl he found to be "different" from all the others. There were a couple places in his story where he seemed a little off base in his assessment of what was going on but most of his blog read like a jaded punter.

I couldn't believe he kicked the gogo girl out with only 300 baht because she didn't last the full four hours.

I didn't kick her out with only 300 Baht because she didn't last the full 4 hours but because of her attitude. She could have attempted to finish me off at least once and then we would have both been satisfied.

I think this girl was not a pro. I believe that she started her act of wanting to sleep, and then was too proud for changing her game when I didn't agree with it. Again it is too bad because I really liked her.

By the way I am not a punter, before that week I had only paid once for sex. I didn't get ripped off because of a bit of common sense and by actually reading several reviews/opinions both here and other forums. When I arrived to Bangkok I felt I knew the place well already...

Or she might have been a pro smelling the good opportunity?

Who knows...

jonjon058: I disagree, through my time I met some pretty clever newbies who did their homeworks before travelling.

Anyway, this is irrelevant as he just posted a report, took the pain to write a blog and seemed to have a good time.

Best wishes to snippa

Archived