new bar manager avaliable

To any one in search of a bar manager in Bangkok or Chiang Mai i have over four years expreince in Hong Kong running Pomeroys Pacific Place also working for Relias & Chateux property in London also can speak a small amount of Thai.Chiang Mai would be slightly more ideal because i have accomadation there but would still be intrested in a serious offer in Bangkok.Yours Sincerely Mr.Black mattywynn@hotmail.com

Take a look at Friday, 28 Dec's nite owl:

quote:

- Reopening Friday, December 28, are the Hollywood bars (third floor NEP) after being closed for 15 days. Don't expect shows to resume. Johnny is looking for a new manager (with management experience). Interested parties, drop up and see Johnny or Kevin.

nite owl 28 Dec 2001

[ December 30, 2001: Message edited by: Pom Michael ]

Old Hippie,

I'm in for that, but can i audition all the new girls out please ?? or is this spot taken ?? I'm sure Ranger will know of a few girls that would like to work for him. What do you wanna call it ??

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

* NEXT !!!!!!! just practising*

not sure what to call it...there was a thread on names for a bar awhile back! Maybe we could get some ideas from that. And sure you and Ranger can be in charge of Talent and employment! we will need a few bar tenders, a good Mamasan or 2, a good location close to the skytrain, so I can save on cabs, and we will need a place for Fat Bastard to park that big scooter of his, and lots of electrical outlets so the girls can charge up their cellphones! and good food, other than that, I;d say we have it covered!

But seriously, $20 a member is a small investment, it should pay off in a few years! smile.gif" border="0

I NEED the bartender / drinks tester job deperately!!!!!! $20 -No Problem, cheques in the mail to nanaplaza.com , I will asssume I am now employed & will be booking the first boat from aannntaarrctiicaa .

P.S you will also need parking space for my slightly smaller scooter. smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Old hippie:

We should should just poney up a few bucks each and buy our own bar! we drink enough to make ourselves rich! Figure how many board members at $10-20 apiece, could be a good long term investment!

hehe one of my good friends and friend of him

did just that calculation..

They spend around 1000+ baht or more each on

drinking every night. So only by there own drinking payed for all costs and also save them some bahts... (And the bar was a succes and have many customers and superb business)

So the idea is not totally wrong if u

talk economy...

Seriously guys this could work, 20 or 30 dollars per member would see it started big time. How about a poll to test the water?

Think about it a bar where you know you won't be ripped off and you may even get a small return.

How about "Up to you" for a name?

Archived