Do they have hostages after all?

CTO

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what is PAD's point here? the planes can leave so the passangers can leave from another airport...makes no sense, why not just knock off their bullshit? 250,000 tourists stuck? that out numbers the PAD what, 250/1?...maybe the tourists should just storm/bum rush the airport? o.k. I know, not going to happen, and no, I wouldn't do it either.

Point 2, Sondhi is getting the money to keep this going from somewhere...so why not, freeze his assets, the assets of any known supporters, cut off the power and water to the airports being held, and not allow any more supplies in...that should make a dent...Never mind, I know why not.

IMO, there is a lot going on "behind the scenes" that "we" do not know about.

Logically, it is quick and easy to get the protesters out of the airports, but also logically, it appears that the present gov does not want to get them out and he is where the speculation begins, as to why...

nope no hostages & 250k tourists stuck - eh fuck me who are buying those numbers? :rolleyes:

anyway government house is now open again, but don't expect the PM to come back to the real world & do any governing from there or else where :wave: bye bye there goes another puppet government - finally (if not tomorrow then wed or friday the very latest mark my words)!!!

Well these numbers are pretty close to accurate. Just take into account that Suvarnabhumi is the 18th largest airport in the world by PAX numbers in 2007 (41,210,081) now divide this number by 365 and you get the number that pass through there (either leaving arriving or in transit) a day. So 250.000 stranded in BKK, yes I feel that is correct. Add to that the people stranded outside of Thailand that had to go through BKK for one reason or the other!

ok 250k stranded may make sense (even considering very few are getting in & several getting out daily), but countries like UK are talking about a few thousand stranded only are the rest chinese & where are they all hiding?

anyway the end of the mess are in sight so it's all good & I suppose you made it back wearth? :)

...and us stuck on the outside of LOS are a hostage of PAD!

yes indeed, i'm a hostage ,maybe i can't fly to my wife next week :(:(:( :onfire:

A friend of mine thinking about evacuate his fiancee in the next days because afraid about possible civil war. She should arrive on 'normal' way this week, now he is looking for alternative routes.

Archived