Demokrat Party wil form New Government

Mentors

Somebody's not happy!

--------------------

BANGKOK POST

9 Dec 2008

Bomb thrown into Boonjong's house

Two coffins were placed in front of the residence of Boonjong Wongtrairat, a member of Friends of Newin faction, in Nakhon Ratchasima on Tuesday morning.

A few hours later, a bomb was thrown into the house, but did not explode.

Mr Boonjong himself is in Bangkok.

He said he believes the actions are aimed at threatening him and the faction after the group decided to support the Democrat Party in forming a government.

The Friends of Newin group has become pivotal in the formation of the next government. It was courted by both the newly-founded Puea Thai and the opposition Democrats.

Mr Newin said he is against his faction joining Puea Thai, which was set up to accommodate MPs from the People Power Party after its dissolution by the court.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some else not to thrilled:

personal note. I think my opinion is obvious : this ridiculous political trick (to force a fundamental change of coalition by using a few... defectors) is scandalous and is an insult to all voters (from both side). With such trick, the thai democracy is nothing but a political whore.

If Abhisit wanted to keep an ounce of legitimacy and credibility, he should refuse such horrible kitchen trick. The bottom line is : even if the plan succeeds, it's unlikely that such "Frankenstein Coalition" could work successfully on the long term... So what's the point ? So it's not even a coup, a serious one, I think the expression I've forged is really accurate : bozo coup, a coup by the clowns for the clowns. Wake up Thailand ! End of rant.]

Don't think I can post the link, but when a country like Thailand is in Crisis, lot's of people have opinions.

TH

Newin assures Abhisit of support

Newin Chidchob, leader of a group of northeastern MPs, Tuesday assured Democrat Party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva of support from his group for the Democrat's bid to lead the next government.

Newin gave the assurance after Abhisit led some Democrat MPs to visit him at the Siam City Hotel at 1:45 pm.

"I would like to assure the Democrat that nothing will change from now on until the day the House elects the new prime minister. This is my gentleman's promise," Newin said. :smirk:

He gave the promise after Abhisit gave him red roses and the two held hands and Newin held Abhisit in his right arm.

Newin also asked Abhisit to ensure that the next government would continue the policies to help the grassroots and would fairly enforce the laws and push for national unity.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/read.php?newsid=30090585

yeah pretty much everyone with an oppinion will partake in filling the newsletters with pure unbeliably laughable stuff :rolleyes:

I guess I'm bored enough to go thru a few of them from time to time - same same any country, but surely nations & posts letters are unbeatable & it seems pretty much the same wankers filling up the space :rolleyes:

Archived