Nanatai mansion/Woraburi hotel bkk

pally pete

I stayed at Nana Thai mansion a few years back, I liked it, though it was a bit of a walk up to Sukhumvit. But I understand they now have a tuk tuk that will run you up there.

I rented a "suite" or apartment like place, had a kitchen on the balcony, bedroom, living room and of course bathroom. There was a (poor) exercise room, and a decent pool, was fairly quiet during the day as well. I would consider staying there again.

Woraburi, looks o.k. but I have heard good and bad (mostly bad, little hassles etc) about the place. I know a few board members have stayed there before.

P.s.

welcome to the board.

They're both handy mid range whoring hotels.

NanaTai has virtually always got rooms of a reasonable standard. They're no frills and tolerant in a handy location. They've also got the free tuk tuk that'll run you to the plaza.

The Woraburi looks nice on the brochure, the food isn't too bad, the pool's quite nice as well but I personally don't think you really get your money's worth for the room.

I also had a problem staying there because the reception area is open and some thieving yaba freak with a paraplegic arm sneaked past reception without being noticed, forced her way into my room and fucked off with half my toiletries and back out again without passing through reception.

On the other hand in the Nana Tai I was trying to get my key and the receptionist told me to "Wait one minute" and as I stood wondering what the fuck she was on about two paramedics came out carrying a stretcher with what was obviously a bar girl underneath a blanket with a mop protruding out from under the blanket from somewhere near the bar girls midriff. Surprisingly enough I knew the shame faced farang who was acompanying her.

Cheers

That wasn't you actually it was a Scottish fellow who is a stranger to this board, however it does remind me of the time I was in the reception area of Bummrumgrad Hospital waiting for my psychiatric referal and I saw you being ferried into the procedures room with your arm stuck up Somchai the Towel Boy's clag passage saying, "It's OK Somchai they'll give you something to make it relax then I'll be able to pull it out."

Cheers

Are the enema's working by the way ?

Nana Tai mansion is at the far end of the Soi about 20 minutes walk. There is a free Tuk Tuk that operates in 1 direction from the hotel to the Nana Plaza until about midnight. To get back to your room you can hire the Tuk Tuk who parks outside the plaza. He charges 40 baht to Nana Tai Mansion.

It still would amount to less cost than staying at a decent place, unless they charge by the girl. :neener:

well ive emailed them (nana tai mansion) asking if there is any extra charge if i bring a girl back with me,but they are yet to reply.

would also like to know if they have safes in the rooms?

i think im gonna give the woraburi a miss as a lot of what i have heard isnt too good.

Archived