satelite dishes one time payment

hooper

just give it up man & get the lame ubc dish along with everybody else - you won't be able to pick up any quality OZ or EU channels - some korean & plenty of arab ones though :hubba: :neener:

even better try to get a decent dedicated inet line & pickup all the worlds tv channels & more on the web instead - tv is so last century!!!

Alright, now for the satelite dumbies, like myself. I have a Dynasat system that is 3 years old. At best (because the person that sold it to me rarely re-programed it), I could get decent programing 50% of the time. Since July, that went to near zero, with the satelite Aguila KU (Phillipines) scrambling its code once an hour. I haven't been in any big hurry in fixing the problem, since I don't live in the house in Chiang Mai for now but I may rent it out soon and would like to be able to offer a renter decent programing. Will the dreambox fix my problem (with correct de-coding) or can I use the gigantic movable dish I now have with another receiver system? If what I just asked sounds stupid, remember I know next to nothing about satelites.

Dreambox - illegal - works well - no guarantee it will continue working past the day you buy it but it hasn't stopped yet.

Movable dish is very good - important to get the variety of "free" stuff - however "Free" is often temporary :(

Thanks for the response, CTO. I think that I'll leave it at that, as this topic on other boards, like Thaivisa, seems to walk on a fine line as to whether it should be discussed openly or in PM's. I still have my Chinese, Mayalasian and Aribic stations, as well as several religious stations to choose from.

Archived