$3,800,000 for Short Time!

teddy

A 22-year-old American student auctioning her virginity online to pay for her college tuition looks set to cash-in after attracting bids in excess of £2.5 million.

The San Diego student, who is using the pseudonym Natalie Dylan, is selling herself through the website of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, a large brothel located in the state of Nevada.

The Daily Telegraph reports that Natalie hit upon the idea to auction her virginity after her sister Avia paid for her own degree by working as a prostitute for three weeks.

Miss Dylanâ??s unlikely auction first hit the headlines in September 2008. At that point, she had received bids of up to 243,000 US dollars (approx £165,000), more than enough to cover the cost of the Masters degree in Family and Marriage therapy she is planning to take.

Natalie appeared on shock jock Howard Sternâ??s radio show to publicise the auction and bids rocketed as a result. Ninemsn reports the student has since received more than 10,000 pledges and the highest bid, made by an unnamed Australian businessman, stands at a staggering 3.8 US dollars (approximately £2.58 million).

American advocates for family values have condemned Natalieâ??s actions. However, the student insisted that her auction is simply borne out of her financial need and is not a marketing stunt.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I doubt anyone will really pay that amount. I've seen pictures of this bird and she is ugly and looks older than she claims. Anyone with that kind of money could get much better for a lot less elsewhere.

I bet some fool with too much money will pay just to boast to his friends. Having now seen her, I wouldn't pay her a penny, I would charge the bitch by the inch.

Archived