Now Prince Charles is at it!

teddy

Everybody at some time in their life has used a derogatory word either as a bit of fun among friends or not knowing that it is unacceptable.

There are cunts in Britain now constantly coming up with new lists of what is and isn't acceptable. You can't say you're in "two minds" about something in case it upsets schizophrenics. You can't say "alright chief" in case you're making fun of somebody from India.

The bollocks political correctness is actually harming the people it's trying to protect because every cunts treading on eggshells in case they get sued.

The only people who are arsed about what Prince Harry or Prince Philip said are the Guardian readers and journalists who make a living by whipping up shit about fuck all.

The majority of the public either couldn't give a fuck or are sick of minorities laying down the law and this sort of stuff is probably more likely to increase the popularity of the Royal family than harm it.

Cheers

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The bollocks political correctness is actually harming the people it's trying to protect because every cunts treading on eggshells in case they get sued.

Political correctness is not about protecting anyone. It is about establishing a tyranny by those who are adept at lying and cheating, and enslaving the honest and decent.

Political correctness is not about protecting anyone. It is about establishing a tyranny by those who are adept at lying and cheating, and enslaving the honest and decent.

Very very true, read what Carl Gustav Jung has to say about "projection" and "the shadow".

That's why I hang about with villains they're more trustworthy.

Cheers

It was not the case with the Prince but sometimes its just plain old misunderstanding. 'Coloured and Jap' seem very acceptable in the UK but would be deemed offensive in America.

I lived in a neighborhood that has a large Puerto Rican population. Old timers said when they first arrived and opened up stores they would be looked at a little crazy because they would advertise black beans in spanish and 'negro' was used...lol.

In LA here I have to correct other blacks for referring to any latino as 'a Mexican'. They could be Salvadorean or another nationality. Most give me a questionable look. I just know from growing up around various hispanic peoples (Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, etc.) that if you don't know use the generic 'latino'. Was I being too PC? Maybe, but it was out of respect.

Some of my background's Irish, which means I'm Celtic. In the nineties the Celtic crosses were very fashionable in the UK especially among people with Irish lineage.

The far right in Britain is mainly protestant and would slaughter you if you turned up at a meeting with a Celtic tattoo, but if you went to a clan meeting with it they'd buy you a drink. I met a black guy from San Fran and told him I was a Celt and he walked off.

In Japan and Hindu countries the Swastika is a sign of purity, walk round Golders Green in a swastika tshirt, you go to jail.

Vive la difference.

Cheers

Archived