Torneyboy's latest trip..

Torneyboy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well after a fast trip from the airport (700 THB incl tolls)...get to the hotel changed and head out ..oops ..forgot i put all our cash etc in the safe checked it worked then wiped the keys down with a towel ..beep beep ...damn thing wouldn't open again..we went out and worry about that later i thought..went to Patpong Kings one and two ,Queens ,Thigh bar ..all full of girls and very few customers as was the night markets ..

Spirits 160 beer 140.

Went to the Music cafe opp Tip Top Restaurant for a few drinks and they had a fantastic band playing till two am ..really worth a look this place ..good service pay as you go for drinks..

Started well...left on TG 996 (full) ..due in at 10pm last night

Full ? :(

Man, I read about how dire things are for Australians every freakin' day, and yet every single plane seems to be chock full of holdaymakers and thrillseekers (ok, and business folk, but I'd estimate they make up less than 20% of the passengers on a flight from SYD to BKK ...).

Thanks anyway TB - forewarned is forearmed - will get to the airport as early as humanly possible to get the aisle seat my bung knee demands ....

Cheers,

Gobble

Archived