Torneyboy's latest trip..

Torneyboy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Started well...left on TG 996 (full) ..due in at 10pm last night

Full ? :(

Man, I read about how dire things are for Australians every freakin' day, and yet every single plane seems to be chock full of holdaymakers and thrillseekers (ok, and business folk, but I'd estimate they make up less than 20% of the passengers on a flight from SYD to BKK ...).

Thanks anyway TB - forewarned is forearmed - will get to the airport as early as humanly possible to get the aisle seat my bung knee demands ....

Cheers,

Gobble

Yes we did as well ..i was shocked when i saw the que to check in..

Well i got the room safe open :)

We were at the disco in Grand Hyatt Erawan Wednesday and thursday nights ...good band not many customers however....so quiet the staff put out Champagne magnums in ice buckets on every second table ..in the hope some sap would open the 50K + bottle :doah:

IN Chiang Mai now ...arrived 4pm yesterday plane was near capacity ...i have seen more falang up here in one day than three in BKK :p

Did a bar crawl last night to get the latest info ...Spotlight (the only Go Go bar)..eight girls dancing :p ..seven were larger than my EX falang wife :neener:

Drinks 100b JW and diet coke ..

Bar fine 600

Short time (asking)1500

LT ask......2500 :grinyes:

Plenty of girls about in the bars all asking silly prices...

Lots of small bars ..a bit like HUa Hin

The CM Flower festival is on Saturday ..looks like a grest event ..they are setting up all along the river...

The Night market has got a lot bigger than when i was last here...lots of craft compared to BKK ...best to know your prices ..we i should say my wife bought seven handbags. :grinyes: (we travel with more luggage than the Stones :neener: in MBK Thurdsay before we flew up ...199/250 per bag ...same up here 800/1050 :D

Oh i forgot ...while we were waiting for our bags to come off the aircraft i realised we...umm i left our doc's wallett with our three passports travel docs letters of introduction(so i can get free accommodation :neener: )on board ...mad dash and the crew had it waiting for me ...i knew this trip would have some surprises :D

Two more days here then to the Jungle (. :p ) and up to Hua Hin.... :beer: my wife want me to look at Condos there now we are retired ...i have gone cold on the idea ...see what happens now :p

Archived