Torneyboy's latest trip..

Torneyboy

TB, you are *retired* ? From memory, you are a relatively young guy - definitely younger than many on the board.

Dude, I know that retiring at 40 is the eternal dream, but are you really sure that you want to spend so many years in retirement ? As much as the weekly grind annoys me, it has its upsides - one being that I'm not subjected to daytime TV ! :neener:

BTW, next Tuesdays Lotto here in Oz has a $40 million jackpot - I will be taking my winnings and flying straight to the east coast of Malaysia. I'll PM you some photos of my oceanside estate :smirk:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be back in HH in 9 days time, on my way down south. I really like the place, but was disturbed by the story about the guy being shot by a scumbag developer. Those leeches arent above having people 'taken care of' here in Oz, and I'd imagine that its even more common in a country where you can get away with so much more by having friends in low places.

you should have as prices went up tremendously in Hua Hin!

but now prices could likely fall!

some property owners in Hua Hin also get shot by their developer! beware, Torney! :neener:

Hua Hin was very nice and an excellent place until the early 90s. With the arrive of the former Melia Hotel and the mass tourists HH has lost his charme, same as others fisher villages.

I friend of mine still own a restaurant there, he was the first farang who opened a bar in Hua Hin mid of the 80s.

Hua Hin was very nice and an excellent place until the early 90s. With the arrive of the former Melia Hotel and the mass tourists HH has lost his charme, same as others fisher villages.

Has Chumphon suffered the same fate ?

it is "in progress", especially the beauty beaches above of Chumphon. :(

Archived