A new board!

khunsanuk

Hi,

"Can I still be moderator and get some special symbol like...like...like maybe.."

Yes, once I fix some problems.

"Like maybe a fat guy caricature??? "

Actually, yes, you can. You can add a small 'avatar' (i.e. picture) to your profile which will show up with every post.

"Do I still have godlike powers????"

Of course. Even more so now smile.gif

Sanuk!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Is it possible to have the title of the last post on each section displayed on the main index, as on the previous board (currently it just has the name of the poster)"

I too miss this, and will try to figure out if we can get it back.

"Also is it possible to pick up a thread where you left off when you rejoin, as on the Delphi board."

Actually I think it does so now. I have noticed that if you check a thread you have read before, it will jump to the first post you have not yet read.

Sanuk!

khunsanuk,

I like the new layout, like anything else new, it will take alittle while to adjust.

I do have one question. When I click on someone user name and then taken to their profile, all the email addresses have 'removemefirst' as part of the address. What is this for?

Hi,

"Is the save loggin password facillity lost or am I just not seeing it?"

We have switched to using Sessions instead of Cookies, which is why you need to login every time. There is a poll going on this subject, so you might want to let your voice be heard.

Sanuk!

I don't know if this will be pertinent any longer, but as for time, Thailand is, at this time of year, 12 hours ahead of the U.S. east coast (Eastern Standard Time) and 15 hours ahead of the west coast (Pacific Standard Time). We are also currently 16 hours ahead of Alaska and 17 hours ahead of Hawaii.

Daylight-saving time lasts from 2:00 AM local time on the FIRST Sunday morning in April to 2:00 AM local time on the LAST Sunday morning in October. During this time, clocks in most of the U.S. are turned BACK one hour. Thailand never changes its clocks, so that will alter the time by one hour during that time period. Hawaii, Arizona, and certain counties of Indiana (I THINK six counties in all, but I'm not sure) have decided not to change their clocks, so time between here and there remains static; for instance, Thailand is ALWAYS 17 hours ahead of Hawaii. (Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and American Samoa also do not change their clocks.)

Archived