Air Asia charging for all seats?

dean

I got an e-mail from them today, concerning buying your seat on any air asia flight. The price ranges from $7 for a "hot seat" (the 2 front rows and emergency exit rows) to $1.5 for the other seats. Now, if everyone chooses this option, air asia has got everyone paying extra for a particular seat, where the seat was free 2 years ago. I'm sure they have people whose only job is to think of ways to charge for flight services that are free now. At least, the rush to the departure line when the air asia agents arrive shouldn't be as bad, now.

Strange ... I usually pick the emergency exit seat because there is more room. I've never seen Thais doing that.

I know, I love that, I always get the exit seat too on Air Asia flights, as long as the flight is not farang-heavy (as it were)...Thais will never choose the exit seats, they consider it bad luck...

I go to the back of the plane - not the last row but near it - sit in the middle seat - and sneeze - fart - undo my shirt buttons - anything to scare people from sitting beside me.

Then once airborn spread out on the three seats and sleep till the plane lands

I go to the back of the plane - not the last row but near it - sit in the middle seat - and sneeze - fart - undo my shirt buttons - anything to scare people from sitting beside me.

Then once airborn spread out on the three seats and sleep till the plane lands

... in other words, be an Aussie. :neener:

Archived