Every American should know about this.

cavanami

If his prediction of a domestic acts comes to fruition it would have grave political ramifications for Obama since we didn't have one during Bush's reign after 911. (some would argue he provided his own version of domestic terrorism...hehehe).

Some posts have debunked the guy anyway.

Anyway, I always worried about home grown terrorists to some extent. My fears were from one of three areas:

* Moslems, 1st or 2nd generation from the Middle East, Pakistan, etc. who were born and raised here.

* Moslems from Bosnia, etc. basically white moslems. Physcially its easy to look at an Arab or Pakistani and see he is different than the majority but not a 'blond blue eyed' moslem.

* Nation of Islam. Black americans convervted to Islam. We had a lot of theim in Philly when I was growing up. A lot of them are ex cons who converted in prison. However, of the three I don't worry about them as much. They talk a lot of sh*t but push comes to shove I can't see any concerted effort from the organization. A lone whack job possibly and there is only so much he can do.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived