Every American should know about this.

cavanami

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not worried. My teachers taught me how to duck under my school desk to be safe during a nuclear attack. :)

Too bad you didn't train with the Swedish Army. They would of taught you how to lie down on the ground, close your eyes and cover yourself with a raincoat or a small piece of tarp.

After practicing this for the best part of an afternoon one of the soldiers in my platoon remained standing when the cadet threw his firecracker. When the cadet asked him if he was crazy as he remained standing in the face of a nuclear blast he answered: "I will only see a nuclear bomb once in my life, I'm not so stupid as to lie down and close my eyes."

One of our sargents told us afterwards that if the cadet school wanted to fuck with a cadet they would give him a platoon from the engineering school to train, if they wanted him to leave they would give him a platoon from the interpreter school. :D

regards

ALHOLK

P.S. I hope you brought a school desk with you as I doubt if Thai school desks maintain a standard good enough to withstand a nuke.

All sounds reasonably logical to me.

Terrorism is after all about creating terror and our laisez faire society can probably not survive long term and varying terrorism. And I am sure the terrorists know that!

Are the barbarians at the walls?

Maybe: but are we prepared to fight them?

Look at the fall of the Roman empire - it all looks horrible familiar.

Archived