US Donating $900m to Gaza... Why the frak would we do that?

TheCorinthian

It was very obvious to us that in Iraq, if we gave them cash, the local and national big wigs got at least 50% of it in their bank accounts. We even found one of the few we prosecuted used about $10m to buy a house in the South of France.

If we gave them stuff, about 75% of it wound up on the black market in Syria and Jordan. Kuwait was the only gov that I ever saw call us to get the stuff back that they had captured.

Unless we actually built them a building or dug them a well or gave them the shot of polio vaccine, the common people who the money was for in the first place next to never saw it.

I suspect Gaza is no different.

Ever since they got 'freedom and democracy', the common people have had a say in what happens. If you believe that, I got a big pile of bull shit I can sell to whoever is interested in it for a decent price.

US donating $900m to Gaza... why the frak should we do that?

... because it was US bombs via your poxy Israel that caused all the damage in the first place to finance an Israeli election stunt.

Same same in Iraq. Maybe corrupt Iraqis have learned a lesson or two from your bosses Halliburton, Dick Cheney's money tree amongst many others. Google "Halliburton corruption audit contracts".... and give yourself a long weekend to chase up all the links. Here's one for starters

On a more positive note. Perhaps if Obama/Mitchell/Clinton can bang both heads together in the Mid East conflict to make peace with each other, then these donations would no longer be necessary.

Otherwise look forward to more construction work after Israel bombs Iran later on this year to kick off WW3.

:beer:

Archived