Ayutthaya-Chiang mai bus

hooper

as far as i know this is a forum on different topics on thailand not only for pricks like you.i post in the travel section not expecting a complete mong to reply from pattaya sorry you whore discharge maybe you can go back to your window it needs you to lick it.

Did you mistake this for the lonely planet forum?

I continue to be very proud of the fact I have never had to ride a public bus in some 8 years in total in Thailaned.

TH

What a smug "Pooh-Bah" you are, TH. The forum the OP posted to was "Travel-Transportation" and the question legitimate,

What is your problem?

I did a search and sombat's schedule doesn't show anything into or out of Ayutthaya(sp?) or Chiang Mai.

I did find a phone number to a bus station in Ayutthaya but I'm betting you're Thai better be pretty good.

Ayutthaya Bus Terminal, Tel. 0 3533 5304

In Ayutthaya, the central BKS bus station is on the south side of Thanon Naresuan next to the Chao Phrom Market. songthaews to Bang Pa-In also leave from here. Some 1st-class buses to Bangkok, however, leave from the north side of the road some 500m to the west, on the other side of the khlong (canal); the queue for air-con buses is easy to spot.

To TH.....I am just the opposite. I pat myself on the back everytime I get on the right bus to where I'm going. Taxi is generally around 300 baht from where I'm at to where I like to go. Bus is 8 baht for non-aircon and 18 for air-con. Savings of around 560 baht roundtrip which can get me drunk during happy hour. ;)

...To TH.....I am just the opposite. I pat myself on the back everytime I get on the right bus to where I'm going. Taxi is generally around 300 baht from where I'm at to where I like to go. Bus is 8 baht for non-aircon and 18 for air-con. Savings of around 560 baht roundtrip which can get me drunk during happy hour. ;)

I can see how successfully navigating the bus systems would give one a feeling of satisfaction. Maybe some day I will be forced to give it a try, but it is just not needed right now.

My first answer to OP should have included a couple of little smilies to show it was a bit tongue in check, which apparently at least one poster caught anyway.

;)

TH

I can see how successfully navigating the bus systems would give one a feeling of satisfaction. Maybe some day I will be forced to give it a try, but it is just not needed right now.

My first answer to OP should have included a couple of little smilies to show it was a bit tongue in check, which apparently at least one poster caught anyway.

;)

TH

Whit statements like "I continue to be very proud of the fact I have never had to ride a public bus in some 8 years in total in Thailaned." you won't get much sympathy here

Neither does "some day I will be forced to give it a try"

I travelled all over Thailand by bus, train and plane, no need to drive yourself with these suicidal drivers on the road. Difficult to beat the system.

How do you travel this country or do you just stay in Bangkok? :footinmou

Archived