Mathematically challenged cashier at Sisterz

robaus

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you refer to the people of a country as scum then you must be very bitter about something.

No connection, Dr. Phil. Scum exists. IDing it as such doesn't require any personality traits from me.

Time for you to go back to psych school. While you're at it, take a logic course.

And bring your plumber's tools round, would'ja? You do have a set,yes?

And bring your plumber's tools round, would'ja? You do have a set,yes?

Na, don't have any plumbers tools. But instead of sitting on my arse doing nothing about it for 6 months I would have either bought or borrowed something that would have done the job. After all, as you said, all they had to do was tighten a nut. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should quit your project and move on.

I lived in LOS for 7 years and never developed your apparent loathing for the Thai people. :sad:

I've been travelling here continuously for 10 years now, it's just when I started to really work here I have realized how rotten and unfair this country really is.

But the project I have gives me a good reason to come here every winter and enjoy the good things Thailand has to offer. And hopefylly it gives me the financial security you need here to enjoy them. If it doesn't I move on in couple of years. I have read from your posts you've always been wealthy in Thailand which saves you a lot of headache.

.... I have read from your posts you've always been wealthy in Thailand which saves you a lot of headache.

I'm not sure why my posts have given you that impression? :confused: My 7 years in LOS was from 92-99 and I certainly wouldn't say I was wealthy during that time, far from it actually. In fact I was bankrupt when I eventually left. :sad: But I was happy. :content:

I rarely drink alone, so there may be two drunks deciphering the tab. That does help.

Actually for me that is where it always goes wrong. If I'm getting drunk with friends in p4p bars that's when we always have to go through the check bin to get rid off the drink chits we haven't ordered. When I'm alone and have my own bin, never had any problems.

In Oz, I can pay $2,000 to $6,000 on a TV that in reality only costs, no more than $350.00 from some Taiwanese/Korean factory. So, you can get 'ripped off' just as much in your own country but because youâ??re more acclimatized to it, you tend to put up with it more.

Here in the USA, the "big box" stores will cut you a better deal on the TV. However, they hope you will buy the HDMI cable from them for anywhere between $40 and $120 when it can be found online for about $2 ...

-=/NN

• 3 months later...

Archived