How to enjoy suk and not think you on Suk

AloyMak

Just ride the BTS to the end On Nut...loads of farang but when the BTS first started operation, when you got to On Nut, the BTS was empty and zero farang!

When I chatted with the Finnish girl on my last trip, she said she didnt see a single Finn on her Thai campus when she started studying two years ago, but now there are a veritable horde on campus. She puts it down to the long, depressing Winter the Finns have to suffer through, and an increasing disenchantment with the materialism of life in Finland. I've spoken to young Germans in Oz who seem to have similar sentiments - I figure they go back after their 'world travel' phase and see things differently, but who knows ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure the 'inner bkk circle' well threaded by farang visitors, students, residents & other expats alike becomes wider/greater over time apparently.

still there's plenty of room for all of us or to explore the all thai neighbourhoods close to the center or not so close... :hmmm:

well on nut might be getting 'crowded', but it's to be extended & thus the new 'final station' will be 'farang free' for a while again I'm certain ;)

at the other end 'morchit' or even more so 'bang sue' is still pretty much deserted discounting the weekend market traffic @ morchit :cover:

actually relatively few farang seem to make it to the subway as if only BTS existed as 'public transport' (yeah mrt is my favorite by far although BTS still scores higher on the come & get me chicky meter LOL!):rolleyes:

where can I try some of this ambien?

I've gotten in Thailand under the brand name Stilnox. The medical name is Zolpidem. I know one guy who uses it recreationally. He fights the effects until he walks around dazed and says/does stupid stuff. He won't remember anything the next day. Once he even tried to drive so I would not suggest using it recreationally. One time, I made the mistake of watching a movie while taking zolpidem and I stayed up to watch the ending. Apparently, I made phone calls to people and can't remember anything.

Archived