Coss day 8

Coss

Coss doing a dental run.

Day eight, in which we count down to the end of the adventure.

Only slightly hungover, I made my way to Dental Design, about 20 metres or so along from the Asoke entrance to Soi Cowboy, I recommend this place, very good experience.

I had decided on this place because of price and proximity, and also a comment some one made about the staff being female and having a light touch. As so it was, four hours under the drill, no pain, well a smidgeon, but nothing at all like the extended machiavellian pain program that I encounter in NZ dental practices.

And the interesting thing about female Thai dentists is they have short arms, so when your head is cradled between their arms you get breast action on the top of your head, very comforting. Add to that the short and pretty, assistant girl, pressing her lower regions hard up against my leg, a little V-tab left over from last night, and presto! Massive erection. I think they may have thought that I was in my natural state, but if they noticed they were too polite to say so.

I really am impressed by this place, I didn't feel any of the injections, and whilst my jaw was a little tender later in the evening, Gin and Tonics are good for that.

To the Friday meeting and old and new friends, CTO had a very pretty and pert female relative along with him and was extolling her virtues to all and sundry, very attractive girl.

Thence to Afterskool and the six hands down my pants massage, I got last time I was here, was resumed, each team member remembering her place and taking up where we left off. Additionally, a dek serve took to giving me a leg and foot massage. So this was good, life is good, a couple of hours spent this way removes the cares from one's world. The senior of the six hands, had a good chat to me about how slow business was, how tourists are missing and the clientele is now predominantly expats or serial visitors such as I.

I was ever so tempted to take the duo I took from here once before and nearly did, but the darling from TBWNN, siren like, was beckoning. Another night of energetic efforts and either she comes a lot or she's a good actress. When we showered I got her to shave me (my face) and she's good at that.

IMHO most "actresses" will make the performance coincide with that of the male, this one however came during and after the event, so anyway I am a happy punter. As she leaves she once again asks very politely if she could have a small bottle of Johnny Walker Red from the mini bar, well that's OK, she's earned it, but I don't think I'll b'fine her tonight.

Today looks like being botten day and a duo is on my mind, should I? Shouldn't I?

more tomorrow...

Archived