Coss day 6

Coss

Day six, in which we count down the end of the adventure.

A cordial invite was extended to visit the home of the esteemed CTO for lunch and lovely it was too, hand crafted food and a bottle of Solera, several goes at the red bull bottles had us almost human. Tiger and I particularly needed re-humanising.

CTO has about 42 children and young women of various ages who disport themselves around his house, a cousin and a maid were particularly attractive. Fun was had watching CTO shoot various females in tender parts of their anatomy, much to their apparent enjoyment, with a little bb pellet pistol thing.

But as things must, the lazy, slow lunch came to a conclusion. On the way there and back we passed a shop that does those things ladies find necessary, and two items caught my attention on the window writing, nipple whitening and pink nipples, ooer, my mind boggles when imagining and dark Isaan beauty with pale pink nipples. I might go and have a look and ask if I can observe the procedure.

To Washington Square and some bars there. I was set upon by a very nervous new girl in one, who by the various judgement of the assembled company was new and a beauty and foot massage operative in her previous incarnation. Nervous and trying very hard to make the grade. So I asked, but she had period and would visit her home for the next few days, ah well, be interesting to see if she comes back.

In another bar, Mr Bang was being entertained by Miss Crazy Eyes and when she understood that the purpose of getting her to pick up the lighter that was continually being dropped on the floor, was to have her posterior exposed to our view, she took great delight in making sure the legs were splayed and the tiny red g-string was perfectly aligned with her taught labia, a very arresting sight.

But for me, the smaller part of the duo at Afterskool had my dick's attention so I left the lads and went into sultry night on my quest. This young lady looks like one of those cute anime cartoon girls, and though I've had her before and she does a good job, I'm thinking I'm too large for her, I might give her a miss from now on.

Archived