Pick up- want to buy

Dumsoda

Looking for an older pick up in good nick....cheap cheap cheap

Now the Missus is not too proud to be seen driving around town in a clapped out old "Truck"....Farkkkkkk she even accepts a lift in the back of Cent's "Limo"....lol....But I guess 12 kms into town is a solid walk...even worse on the way back.....

Now, my only extra requirement is that it has one of those canopy thingo's on the back....

Cos if I pick up a couple of White, Chinese Thai, GTG, Hi So Uni students and want to cart them back to Baan DC to shag their brains out.......I'd like to protect them from the elephants...errrr elements...can't have 'em getting wet...(on the outside)...or soiling the Gucci handbags

Yeah, I know, I'm just a big over considerate softie, on the inside

Seriously though......

If anyone has something they are looking to offload....give me a yell

Cheers DS

DS...This was posted on the board about 3 months ago by "expat": "If you want a 'cheap' car to bang around in, I may have what you're looking for.

I have a '95? Mitsu Lancer sitting around and I'm too lazy to go out and sell it. I got it for 125,000 baht, and I'd let it go for that. It's a nice car, but right after I bought it a friend was going to sell his 4 yo Altis to the dealer and I bought that, so now the Lancer is just collecting dust. It has a strong engine and is fun to drive.

I also have an old '94? Toyota pickup lying around collecting dust. It's mechanically in great condition and should last another 10 years easy. I'd let that go for 100,000 to a good home.

If you're looking for cheap, reliable cars, give me a buzz."

I have no idea if he has sold them, but he sent me pix/starting prices when I contacted him about the vehicles.

He may spot your inquiry...or u might want to PM him. The only thing I will say is that they ARE NOT "chick magnets" 5555555555555 (though they appear presentable and, from what he said, quite serviceable.)

HH

Archived