3juddy3 short pattaya bar review

3juddy3

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha Ha Ha. I thought that I would weigh back in with more information. I am 40, 90 kg and I hope not too incredibly unattractive. My definition of a babe as I saw it is as follows:

Young. 22 years or under. Mainly 19 or 20. Beautiful face, not average, beautiful. Think A4U models with a lean towards the chinese look or bigger wider eyes.

Slim with medium and firm boobs. (this point is non-negotiable) Under no circumstances are lumpy, old, big titted fat chicks included here.

I am also a leg man.

This is what I based my opinions on.

They are objective as seen through my eyes.

Punters realise that on different days/nights the stunners are often not there. Left the bar, sick , upstairs, having a long time, up in Isaan, whatever. Other days they are there. I went at often very early times .

I wanted to tell people about some places I went to that had a better vibe and communication was possible.

I didnt mention all the popular places eg Happy etc because most of us know that they change nightly. Why review the overreviewed?

Anyway here is a shameless plug for somebody's Pattaya photos site that is easier than walking everywhere and taking photos yourself. It is not rude and it is good. I like it. Click on the Pattaya walking tours link.

http://www.pattayaphotos.net/

• 1 month later...
If it's true that looks are subjective, then it should be fair if someone posts that certain girls are attractive, that someone else post to say that he thinks they're the opposite. What's the problem? If one's fair, the other must be too.

That said, I'd say it's subjective to a degree, but objective to a larger extent, at least if we're going to use the word 'beautiful'.

To give an idea, this one is beautiful:

http://vietsingle.vietfun.com/pro.php?ID=474671&l=1

No man here is gonna turn that down.

This one is not:

http://vietsingle.vietfun.com/pro.php?ID=759606&l=1&z=2&q=0

The only confusion is when we get somewhere in the middle of the spectrum, in which case they're not in the category of 'beautiful' unless someone's being deceptive with the term. In other words, they're bullshitting.

WOW - I was going to go to Thailand for my end of year trip but not now. I think I'll go straight to Vietnam. That first girl is absolutely fucking lovely. I don't suppose girls on that site are looking for farangs?

Thanks for the OP, juddy. :thumbup: I often find myself down Soi Bukhao way, so itâ??s good to get a review from that area too. Personally I prefer Champagne to Oasis, but there are good lookers in both. I think Iâ??ll give The Sea a go too. Havenâ??t been there for a while.

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder. I was in Peppermint last night and none of the girls leapt out at me with that je ne sais quoi that made her a must have on my list. But at the same time I wouldnâ??t kick any of them out of bed or climb over any of them to get to you blokes! Hehe We're all different, thank Buddha, or there'd be a queue from Walking Street to Naklua of blokes all sniffing around the same sheila.

Whereas in Champagne thereâ??s a little cutie that stirs strange feelings in my loins every time I look at her :hubba:, except some of my mates reckon sheâ??s got a big arse. Personally though I can see it tucking very neatly under my beer belly! :sex:

Gotta tell you a funny true story. I was mesmerized staring up at the camelâ??s toe of this same cutie and said to my mate â??You knowâ?¦ that pussy has got my name written all over it.â? Quick as a flash he replied, â??What?,,, CUNTâ? :D

The first Vietnamese girl looks a bit katoeyish to me, thatâ??s not to say she isnâ??t beautiful. But just the mere thought of the possibility of meat and two veg between her thighs is enough to give me a dose of floppy dick. After all, the biggest sex organ in the body is the brain.

:beer:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived