3juddy3 short pattaya bar review

3juddy3

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks to the original poster for the reviews. To the sniping trolls, please stop wasting people's time.

Totally agree. The OP took time to post his reviews. Some may find them helpful - others may not. If you don't find the reviews useful, feel free to ignore them.

And by the way Mister STFORME [color:blue]the judgement of the looks and appearances of the girls and ladies is subjective and individual.[/color] And we all know that.

I agree with you 100%. Having been to most of the places mentioned, [color:blue]my opinion[/color] is they are stocked with pigs. Same opinion as most of the guys I know who live here in Pattaya. Now if you had mentioned Happy, Lollipop, Mirage, Heaven Above, Peppermint, Secrets,or Roxy, my opinion is there is a larger amount of quality girls at these places

If it's true that looks are subjective, then it should be fair if someone posts that certain girls are attractive, that someone else post to say that he thinks they're the opposite. What's the problem? If one's fair, the other must be too.

That said, I'd say it's subjective to a degree, but objective to a larger extent, at least if we're going to use the word 'beautiful'.

To give an idea, this one is beautiful:

http://vietsingle.vietfun.com/pro.php?ID=474671&l=1

No man here is gonna turn that down.

This one is not:

http://vietsingle.vietfun.com/pro.php?ID=759606&l=1&z=2&q=0

The only confusion is when we get somewhere in the middle of the spectrum, in which case they're not in the category of 'beautiful' unless someone's being deceptive with the term. In other words, they're bullshitting.

So beauty is in the timing and seating location of the beholder. This could be the case. We'll never know.

Honestly, to me, it seems that some people just throw the word "beautiful" around way too much. For some, it basicaly means the same as "not ugly". The problem here is that it doesn't leave any words to describe one that actually is beautiful.

Archived