3juddy3 short pattaya bar review

3juddy3

In response to the original (and the best) brownfox review I would like to add my own up to date observations for March 2009. Hopefully they can be of some assistance to some people. OK.

Club Oasis: Very good all evening, some real hotties and the staff and mamasan are friendly and helpful. Go at 9PM.

The Soi buakhow beer bar section 200m north of Club Oasis is full of babes everywhere. Many NEW girls and is rarely crowded. Great for early beers. Special mention Lucky bar with the craziest stupid rolls on the pool table. The ball actually stops and rolls back into one pocket. Ha Ha.

The beer bar section heading to the sea in the middle of Walking St. Some of these girls would be amongst the best in the gogos, this is like a tour of Isaan every bar. Something for everybody, but do check out the end bars for some pleasant surprises.

Club Boesche has an exceptional lineup and most dance nude. I had no problems with my Longtime here. Rock hard girl short blond hair. Squeals a bit though.

Catz agogo is a surprise. Many real good young slim lookers here, easy bar good diddles, smiles.

Nui's Club on Walking Stis by far the best place to have a gawk at 430 pm. For some reason all the beauties leave at about 7.30/8 to go home or other work(eg catz) and they truck in a bunch of old pompooies. I had a ST for 1600 upstairs which I thought was a bit expensive but the girl was an absolute hardworking delightful pleasure. Strong diddle place for a couple of 100 baht tips. You really can see what you get here. Four stunning Ubon beauties work here in the afternoon.

Supergirl had some nice lookers but similar to most reports I got a bad barfine. The hottest bath girl. I got the sick dog story before even entering the hotel room and My don't these mobile phones have long talk time now? Finally she is off the mobile phone and crying crocodile tears so I say Ok you can go Its Ok go see your dog. And she asks for money long time. Ive known her about three hours now and no boom boom. Bye Bye.

Have to agree with some aspects of brownfox and the beach club. Some really hot girls (plenty), fun with the mirrored tables and it must be laundry week for these chicks. Only problem is for each dancer there is a F****n male thai server due sitting three feet from you. There must have been 15 of these blokes hanging around staring at you. NO THANKYOU. Manager take note..

Buffalo bar currently has a new influx of girls from soi seven bar closures who are younger and prettier than this bar traditionally has. There are also two (that I saw) outstanding coyote dancers here. Easily barfineable. This place always is friendly and a good atmosphere.

There is a little place called Friends I think that is between the Tims Beer bar stuff and that 24hr Kiss restaurant at Soi Diana second road. There is only about 5 dancers here and they all get barfined and the place closes by about 11pm each day. They dance in the window facing second road, good at 6-7PM. The Tomboy mamasan is a nice person to have a joke and a beer with. The place isn't packed and they value your custom.

Rodeo agogo just about next to the classroom on Pattayaland is also a gem. Go there early and there really is a lot of real good lookers.

The Classroom Agogo is a decrepit ugly place decaying from the inside. No good looking girls at all and this is the only place in three weeks that they tried to rip me off with my bill. ie returning 790 baht for a 110 baht drink. She even counted 890 baht in front of me and made me show her that it was actually 790 baht that she was trying to give me. Well I got my other 100 baht but not a hint of an apology. I would suggest to avoid this place but I reckon the word is already out.

There is a new place called Betty Boum which has a heap of good looking dancers but no customers due to its location and lack of advertising. I would highly recommend this place. Its on Pattayaland 1.

Finally for now really high marks go to THE SEA AGOGO on Soi Diamond. It's always friendly, Mamasan Rus and the service girls are as cute as a button. All the working girls are bad attitude free. Long time is never a problem and there are probably about nine or ten girls worth looking at.

A bit of a gem.

I didnt like the scene or the crowd at Tahitian Queen 1 or 2? the one just off Walking St. It was very dark, expensive and I was ignored like a leper

Well they are just my opinions and I hope it helps to plan a night out for somebody.

Regards

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
didnt like the scene or the crowd at Tahitian Queen 1 or 2? the one just off Walking St. It was very dark, expensive and I was ignored like a leper

That sounds like TQ2 (TQ1 is down by Soi 12 on Beach Rd). TQ1 is even darker I think :eek:

Great update 3juddy3, enjoyed reading about some of the off-the-beaten-path places you found (sometimes they're the best). :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many many thanks 3juddy3 for your great report.

Especially your review and your assessments about off-the-beaten-path places are interesting.

Next time Iâ??ll be there Iâ??ll check them out.

And by the way Mister STFORME [color:blue]the judgement of the looks and appearances of the girls and ladies is subjective and individual.[/color] And we all know that.

koow, that would be like saying any personal review of ANTHING (restaurant, book, movie, hotel, bar, whatever) is useless because it is subjective.

Honestly, if you have nothing constructive to add, then perhaps you should simply refrain from making nasty comments. Better still, why don't you take the time to write a trip report, bar review, or whatever. Just be sure that it is only filled with quantifiable data, and cannot be critiqued for being too subjective.

Archived