Katoey Avoidance

xenono

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offence but sounds to me like you are trying to find out where they are rather than avoiding them. Why does it matter if they are pre-op, post-op or anything in else in between if you are trying to avoid them?

My fear is deciding to take someone who I think is a lady and then later being surprised to find out it is a dude.

It matters if they are pre-op, because if they are, obviously you can check for a dick before you decide to take them anywhere.

If they are post-op, then you can't really use that method and you need to rely on other means of obversation and knowing places to avoid. For example, I have read Casanova is a place to avoid.

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: Xenono ]

Xenono,

If they are post-op and you can't discern the once-gender relying on your 'other means of observation' then don't worry. As far as you're concerned you're with a lady. Go with it, maybe you will enjoy it.

I have seen many here in San Francisco. Most people say look at the hands, feet, and adams apples. One thing I notice that is never said is look at the shoulders. Women have nice round shoulders like a plum, while men have more square shoulders. I think the hands and the voice should give it away usually. shocked.gif" border="0

If it looks like a girl, talks like a girl, walks like a girl, has the right number of holes in the right places and turns you on...I say go ahead and fuck it. Who care how many X chromosomes it has? You're not marrying it, just sticking your dick in it. Loosen up, for chrissakes...

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: PvtDick ]

quote:

Originally posted by PvtDick:

You're not marrying it, just sticking your dick in it.

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: PvtDick ]

That's offending

tongue.gif" border="0

King's corner in Patpong for post op

King castle 3 for a coctail of pre and post op

Voice,bone structure,adam apple,and lack of disretion should give them away.Great tits too as not enough girls here use implants(too bad...).Huge hips are pretty hip among katoeys,not as ugly as the south americans yet but on the way.I can't understand people who don't notice their pussy is not original.

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

I can't understand people who don't notice their pussy is not original.

I've never seen a non-original pussy, but I imagine it would be a pretty hard thing to duplicate convincingly (on close inspection that is).

For the guys that have seen the post-op, what's the verdict?

Archived