Katoey Avoidance

xenono

Sorry I didn't jump on this thread earlier... been on holiday.

Lots of posts. I will try to answer every question raised.

Spotting non-obvious ladyboys is a skill you acquire, there's no hard and fast rules. It's all in the face; the structure and shape of the face. I know 6' ladyboys with big feet and hands, I know 5' 1" ladyboys with petite feet and hands. Size is not the determining factor.

Ok, lets go... starting at the front: they have frontal public hair, same as a guy, that is, not as soft as a lady's. Next they have a very small clitoris, whose only use is cosmetic and has nowhere near the same sensitivity as a lady's. Now we come to the "tou" or "tot", yes, it's what's left of the penis (which has basically been turned inside out.) Depending on the doctor this can look very unsightly.

And yes, it can sometimes get bigger and stick out. When you go down on a ladyboy, it's this you should pay attention too. Treat it like a clitoris (or if it's big, treat it like the head of a penis... sorry!) Right underneath the "tot" is the hole. Again, depending on the doctor, this varies in size, both in width and length (length can be addressed in further operations, more of which I can write about later.)

The whole package - no matter what doctor -

looks and feels nothing like a real pussy.

This is not to say that they all look repulsive, but some definitely look better than others.

And of course, it works differently too...

The "hole" has no natural lubrication (before sex, unbeknown to the customer, the

ladyboy will squirt some lubricant up there - TopGel is favorite, they just stick the nozzle up and squeeze.)

The "tot" on the other hand can excrete what

you call "pre-come", but nowhere near enough to allow penetration.

Believe it or not, some ladyboys are capable

of orgasm. Some come easy, some will never

ever achieve it. Again, it depends on the

doctor. Today, they can almost guarantee it. Sometimes orgasm can be achieved through penetrative sex, other times, only through nifty figure work (if you know what you're doing.) The come looks and smells similar to men’s come and squirts out pretty much the same, although it tastes sweeter.

No multiple orgasms for the ladyboys, they've pretty much had it after one come. And no faking it!

I would say a good-looking ladyboy earns more than a BG. Some of the ladyboys working in Kings Corner have cars. Some have great apartments and very expensive clothes. Some I know can have two customers a night, no-problem, so that's at least 60,000baht right there.

When I broke up from my long-term ladyboy friend, she went off to work in Phuket and made 30,000 in ten days.

It seems to me that a higher percent of ladyboy's - as opposed to BGs - have some farang sending them money.

Every ladyboy I know uses drugs. They look upon Yabba as a (lowly) BG drug and will not easily admit to using it, although they do. Ecstasy is their drug of choice, or cocaine and ketamine. I once had a party for 13 ladyboys at my apartment: you would not believe the amount of ketamine these girls can go through in one night.

Oh, stories, so many stories... but not now.

That should do for now. Any questions? Fire away...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may have taken care of 95% of katoeys giveaways, but there are still some incredible piece of work out there, and these 5% may take a bit of "homework" to find out. I agree with the guy who mentionned there are many "bourgeois" married katoeys never connected to the sex trade, and maybe the drug problem may not apply to them. Anyway, people abuse drugs for escape, everywhere since the 60's, so that point is a bit moot...

Very good post mikey,though i don't share at all Ur taste for To and Katoey's come(2 turn offs).OK for Pattaya127 some more giveaways.In thailand at least katoeys usually aim to the same kind of face and if they have enough money,like the ones from King Corner they will apply silicone in the chin the nose the cheekbones an a little on the forehead,i know of one who even applied some(or what was it exactly??) under her eyes.On a close look she looks freaky.Anyway sharp cheekbones and nose with pointing chin is often a giveaway,more easy to notice when all the original girls around are from Isaan.Pre op ones may actually have a more natural and feminine face

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

Pre op ones may actually have a more natural and feminine face

Every year i go to Ubon and discoes at the Nevada club, I see this really sweet girl, and damned it, it's always the same pre-op katoey. I mean, it is a total riot: Now for 3 years, I go to chat her up, and only then do I remember HIM from last year! maybe this year, I will stay in my corner...LOL

The problem with this katoey fear is that many guys probably acted in doubt and missed out on a great girl, because the whole paranoia about "what if..?" had erred them on the safe (but wrong) side. I know I did more than once, and i bit my fingers after. Well, I was young, I'm older now!

==============

Dave wrote.

Xenono,

If they are post-op and you can't discern the once-gender relying on your 'other means of observation' then don't worry. As far as you're concerned you're with a lady. Go with it, maybe you will enjoy it.

==============

yeah, Xenono, go for it. full lurid detailed post, post act, pre- and post-ops. think of it as being bad, get you even more excited. drunk with lust. just being in Bangkok makes you a bad boy already.

quote:

Originally posted by farangbaa:

Mikey,

Cocaine and Ecstacy i know of, but ketamine?

Explain please?

Ketamine or special K,very popular in Thailand(but not particulary cheap I think).Derivative of a veterinary medicine I heard and comes as a white powder.Seen some in germany and Switzerland too but it's not really widely available there

and about post op another detail,sometimes the pussy is not deep enough and U keep on hitting the bottom.Definetely not the same as an original

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

quote:

Cocaine and Ecstacy i know of, but ketamine?

Explain please?

To add more on what was said by LuisBKK, Ketamine is commercial sold under special permits as ‘Ketamine hydrochloride’ or Ketalar and known under the nicknames as ‘K’, special K or vitamin K. The original intention for this drug is for usage as an anesthetic product for humans and animals and it is now mainly used as a veterinary medicine. It comes originally as a liquid but you can process this into power or pill form. Ketamine is not new and was mass-produced in the US and widely used during the Vietnam War as an anesthetic.

Lower doses will increase the heart rate a little bit and 100 mg of Ketamine is more than enough to bring you in a state of hallucination within 10 minutes better know as ‘K-hole” or near death experience. Its frightening if you see these sad fucks lying down as they having difficulties to move.

Needless to say that this drugs is extremely dangerous in combination with alcohol or food and of course illegal. Long time users will become baabaa bobo.

To answer LuisBKK, the street price in Amsterdam back in the 80’s was approximate 30 USD for a wrap of 50mg.

Adios

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ]

Archived