Katoey Avoidance

xenono

quote:

Originally posted by Dan:

I've never seen a non-original pussy, but I imagine it would be a pretty hard thing to duplicate convincingly (on close inspection that is).

For the guys that have seen the post-op, what's the verdict?

the verdict is like I said before.Furthermore when they get horny their "to" gets bigger and it looks like a very short dick.To is the part of a tree that remains after it's cut I think.Katoeys use that term too

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are going to NEP then keep away from the back area, especially if you go up the first flight of steps at the rear of NEP. It seems to be there hangout..

Im sure they are spread around the place but there is a definate concerntration of Katoeys down back..

I used to be scared shitless of Katoeys back I was cornered one day and got talking at there are fine.. For some reason I had the stupid idea they would all try to rape me..

Anyway Im over it now.. Im always happy to stop and have a drink or two..

Cheers

Pussyraider

Keep in mind that they are people, they changed or are on the path to change their gender for a reason. They are not dangerous, and they too will try to avoid various situations that might embaress you or them. When it comes to the genitalia, I really doubt that many will see much difference nowadays. Thailand have some of the best expertice in the world when it comes to gender reassignment. But usually, the outcome equals the amount of money paid as well. IMO there are two kinds of transexuals in thailand. Those who work in the entertainment areas, and they are pretty easy to spot, and also, in most cases, they do not try to hide the fact that they once used to be male. You also have alot of transexuals who work outside this industry, and they tend to dress different, talk and walk different and they are much harder to spot. I can't shake the feeling that people who has so much against katoys, ladyboys, transexuals or whatever you would like to call them, deep down inside - are afraid they'll end up with one and like it! -HEY MOMMY, MY GIRLFRIEND HAS A COCK!!

One thing is for sure: These individuals give the best head in the world. Maybe because they know how it feels out of their own experience. I allways have a few rounds with them, when I am in bkk.

If you go to Samui (esp. Lamai Beach) you will hardly find any and the pussy is cheaper there too.

Happy hunting

MaW

BTW: What does LOS mean???? Dont let me die young.

hail toi the New York Yankees

I would avoid Goldfingers! They all seem to be ladyboys! Half the "women" at Kings Corner, and the rear of the second floor NEP. The other half of Kings Corner though does have some true non ladyboy stunners. How to tell... One way for me was they always ask for a drink straight up and right away. When you say no they scoff and walk away immediately. Normal girls will usually stay and banter a bit before they find you are "cheap charlie". The katoeys waste no time in leaving. They are also, for the post ops, very eager to show you their pussy if you are skeptical. I thought Goldfingers was heaven on earth till I started thinking a little. They were just too damn good to be true. My boy actually barfined one and discovered in the cab that this was truly a man. Height is a good yardstick as well as hands and feet and bone structure of the face. Living in NY for 31 years I have had a discerning eye for some time...

Mykal

I was hoping to get a run down of places to avoid in BKK and Pattaya that are known to have Katoeys working at them.

Also, what are the chances of post op or pre op Katoeys working in some of the main go go or beer bars?

I am making my first trip in November and I am looking to avoid any run-ins with the lady boys.

Archived