Katoey Avoidance

xenono

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Gang, I have a few comments. First of all, I think there are different kind of ladymen-behaivor wise. Some are quite nice and fun to joke around with, some, the agressive, trying to pinch your baht etc. type, could use a whack or two. I enjoy the former and avoid the latter-most agressive lurk Pattaya beach rd. near walking street after hours, often in two's and threes on corners preying on the mau mak and clueless-careful!!!! I have been genuinely fooled only once by a ladyman and agree with others that, voice, adams apple, hands and overall behaivor are good clues-but one bartender in Naklua had me completely fooled. Noi was a stunner, petite, nice rack, soft voice and gentle/girly manner. We talked for over an hour, I was going to ask her out/bar fine when she told me-"I not lady, I lady boy" Shit!!!!, I really couldn't believe it, and thought she was pulling my leg, but he/she was or wasn't, depending on how you look at it. Now I was not drinking at the time, and I always been able to tell before, but this one was a beaut-In fact one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen......anyway, she didn't want to "fool" me so she told me, she also had the operation and said farangs never can tell with her so she USUALLY tells them.....hmmm, not sure how I would have felt if she told me after but glad at any rate that that particular experience has eluded me, I think...... shocked.gif" border="0

btw, the only other thing that I notice is ladymen usually dress very feminine and often have perfume mak mak....chok dee!

quote:

Originally posted by mykal:

I would avoid Goldfingers! They all seem to be ladyboys! I thought Goldfingers was heaven on earth till I started thinking a little. They were just too damn good to be true. My boy actually barfined one and discovered in the cab that this was truly a man.

Mykal

Sorry Mykal, I think you have the bar's name confused here. Goldfingers in Patpong 1 has never had any katoeys working there - at least not during the past six years that I have been a regular there. The owner Randy just won't bring them into this bar. His other bar across the soi, Superstars, does have katoeys (3-4 depending on the night). Maybe you were there?

He used to be involved with a katoey bar named Butterfingers, but that was closed (it has recently reopened under a new name) for some time.

Best regards,

I've always found it interesting that so many of the fellas seem to think they are experts at identifying ladyboys and how they can spot them a mile away. Sometimes these hawkeyed connoisseurs of women boast how they have only encountered one or two that would be a tough call for them... Well, to most of these guys I would say bullshit! Further, I would be willing to bet that at least some of these real men have had sex with girls who were not born girls - and they never even suspected it! Yeah, sure, it's easy to spot most of 'em (isn't it?), but I can assure you there are ladyboys out there that could fool their own mothers! If you think you can reliably identify real girls by the size of their hands, feet, head etc; how tall they are or even by examining their genitalia (some can fool doctors) - forget it! You've probably screwed one already and never even knew it!! The way I see it, if they look more like girls than girls do, what the hell difference does it make anyway?? For you first-time LOS visitors out there, you are dead meat to some of these little vixens, and if this sounds like a horror story you'd better stay home...

ST

I have discussed this with my ladyboy friend. She said quickly "look at her(his) I.D.". Although height,hands,feet and voice are good giveaways, not always. Hormones change their voices, Many thai girls have big feet and hands as well.

Many post-ops vagina look nasty,dead giveaway. Put a light on if you are that paranoid. Many will tell you,they dont want an altercation and not lose baht. Check out ladyboy-ladyboy.com and links. ENJOY

Sarisin. I did not look at the bar's name when I went in. I did have sanuk maps though and when I looked I saw only two on the whole side without a stairway and we did not walk up any stairs... We went straight from Kings Corner across the vendors to the other side. Went upstairs to what seemed like a shady BJ bar and then about one or two to the left we went into the only gogo we saw within that area without stairs. I looked on the map and deduced it was Goldfingers. I will check out again (from the outside) to see if that was the name. I am almost sure of it...

Mykal

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by short-time:

I can assure you there are ladyboys out there that could fool their own mothers! If you think you can reliably identify real girls by the size of their hands, feet, head etc; how tall they are or even by examining their genitalia (some can fool doctors) - forget it! You've probably screwed one already and never even knew it!! The way I see it, if they look more like girls than girls do, what the hell difference does it make anyway?? For you first-time LOS visitors out there, you are dead meat to some of these little vixens, and if this sounds like a horror story you'd better stay home...

ST

nice "to the point" post. Not my mother, but my black US GF could not tell. here's the story: i was having dinner with a few friends and the odd couple around the table was this young farang with his thai G/F, cute girl that was actually a post-op guy. i did not tell the truth to my G/F but thru the night kept looking at this "new" chick, as it was an amazing piece of work, only the scarf around the neck may have been a give-away to the ones in the know. Well, that night, i had the biggest jealousy fit from my G/F as we went home. It was all about looking at the guy's girl and how it was "obvious" i had the hots for her, etc..., until i told her she was a he, and that's why i was mesmerized but not for sexual reasons. She almost fell over, and the night went on pretty much my way, after that! I bet she/he would have fooled a few nay-sayers on this list too....

Archived