"STRIKERS" New on Soi Nana

dddave

So that BM's don't think we are total nutters a brief explaination of "The Stool"

A few weeks ago on one of thee weekly meetings threads dddave posted "save a stool for me". Prior to the meet Troy and I had some liquid refreshment and whilst walkng to Soi 23 ipopped into a pharmacy and purchased a "sample jar"

Next stop was 7-11 for a mini mars bar which in BKK heat and humidity can easily be manipulted in the (whilst still in wrapper) to resemble a medical stool sample, the said sculptured chocolate bar was put into the sample jar just before entering Bradmans.

A few minutes after dddave arrived I pulled the mar out of my pocket put it on the table and announced to him ""I saved you a stool as requested" the looks of shock were compounded worse when I took the lid ofdipped my finger in and tasted a sample, when Troy also took a taste to confirm it was gummy I didn't know if people were goingto puke or kill us.

This goes back to an old scam I used to play in my UNI days, full size mars bar melted looked like a dog turd. My buddy would place it in corner of a bar and yell "Dog Shit" pointing at it then I would take bets to eat the turd! UNIi days and beer money!

Archived