Currently in Pattaya

Another_Guy

I thought I would share a little info about Pattaya. I arrived yesterday at the Airport. I was not sure if I would go straight to BKK or Pattaya. I figured once I landed I would make the choice. My flight got delayed at Narita because everyone had to get thermal imaged for swine flew (looking for temp). It was 1200 am when I landed. I thought the best chance of a good night would be if I went to Pattaya. I had done this before. In the past I had already arranged a taxi so I had a good price. This time I was in a hurry and overpaid for the ride. (he did get me to Pattaya in 1 hour). I went to walking street and went to the hotel I had used in the past P72 across from Lucifer. Nice and clean and cheap. Rooms from 650-900. I was out of the shower and dressed by 2 am.

I went to one of the gogo bars next to the hotel. last year I did the same thing because I arrived a little earlier and all of the bars were closing (2 am). I wanted to find some talent to go dancing. At that time I thought it would easier to have someone rather than to go hunting for a girl in one of the clubs. The interesting thing is that when I entered the same gogo this time she was there and remembered me. At first I thought she over heard some of my conversation with the host but I talked with her and she remembered many of the things we did from a year ago. I figured if I liked her last time I should try her again. She was definitely good looking still. (I am not sure when things changed but the gogos are open until 4. Walking street was still busy after 2. Last year things were closing up after 2 and only a few beer bars and discos were open)

I had a couple of drinks and then we were off. I love to dance. Last year we stayed at Marine 2 until it closed so I was ready for a repeat. We hooped around this time.

First stop Lucifer. Decent live music for a bit and then DJ with good hiphop and rap. Drinks were expensive. 370 for 2 heinikens. Damn those are American prices. There were plenty of girls in the club and they looked OK.

Next stop Insomnia. This is a nicer newer club but playing techno. (Techno is OK) The drinks were less expensive i.e 240 for 2 heiniken and the place was FULL of hot girls. There were a lot of 8 and 9s and a couple of tens. I like both the Issan look and Chinese look but tend more for the Chinese look. I was not drunk but had a good buzz (judgment not far off). It was a good place and I am sure I could have found something to go home with if I did not have someone.

Last Marine 2. It was 4:30 and this place was DEAD I mean a handful of people. Maybe it picks up later but I did not stick around.

Unfortunately my bird for the night did not want to dance anymore. She was a lot more enthusiastic last year. Red flag that she was still in the same bar over the last year. I always like them when they are fresh to the game. Got some food and took her back to the room. She was OK but I will try a new girl tonight.

My plan for the night is to try some of the beer bars early so I can get a good cheap buzz. Check out the gogos and find the smallest sexiest girl I can for short time and then try Insomnia.

I am leaving Pattaya on Friday afternoon for Bangkok. My GTG is waiting for me. We will spend the weekend dancing and then back to Farangland. if I come across some interesting times tonight i will share.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am leaving Pattaya on Friday afternoon for Bangkok. My GTG is waiting for me. We will spend the weekend dancing and then back to Farangland. if I come across some interesting times tonight i will share.

I'm sure that she'll be thrilled that you headed to Pattaya for a few nights before coming to see her.

I doubt he told her! But then, not everyone is pussywhipped and some assert themselves in a Farang/Thai relationship and are allowed their freedom/fun for short periods of time. I've seen it before enough times. As long as the guy doesn't embarass the mia luang or rub it in the woman's face and cause her to lose face some are (reluctantly?) willing to allow some men their 'butterfly' freedom, as long as it doesn't get to any 'mia noi' level that threatens the relationship.

I think many guys with a more permanent relationship here tell a fib on when they will arrive in the LOS and take a few days extra holidays in Pattaya or BKK before reporting to the missus.

Many that live here have their 'cake' and eat it too, and the missus more than likely knows or suspects, and says nothing, as long as the guy is discrete and taking care of business and pleasure at home.

I never cast stones, as you do not know the relationship's parameters or the people involved.

The only thing I would worry about is is the guy protecting himself from disease so he will not infect his woman at home if problems arise on that front. Otherwise, up to them.

JMHO.

I doubt he told her! But then, not everyone is pussywhipped and some assert themselves in a Farang/Thai relationship and are allowed their freedom/fun for short periods of time. I've seen it before enough times. As long as the guy doesn't embarass the mia luang or rub it in the woman's face and cause her to lose face some are (reluctantly?) willing to allow some men their 'butterfly' freedom, as long as it doesn't get to any 'mia noi' level that threatens the relationship.

I think many guys with a more permanent relationship here tell a fib on when they will arrive in the LOS and take a few days extra holidays in Pattaya or BKK before reporting to the missus.

Many that live here have their 'cake' and eat it too, and the missus more than likely knows or suspects, and says nothing, as long as the guy is discrete and taking care of business and pleasure at home.

I never cast stones, as you do not know the relationship's parameters or the people involved.

The only thing I would worry about is is the guy protecting himself from disease so he will not infect his woman at home if problems arise on that front. Otherwise, up to them.

JMHO.

Sound like what you are saying is as long as he gives his "GTG" enough money, she'll live with it. Oh wait, she is a GTG and would never take money! BTW, to quote Doc Thai, "A GTG is one who fucks her Thai BF after she leaves your room in the morning, not before she comes over to see you."

;) So GTGs will not do this? Yet many do when they know/suspect their Thai husband is doing the same or similar as a farang is doing they are involved with/married to? Well, I know quite a few farangs married to GTG women that are doing the same, and if the wife does not suspect or know she must be deaf, dumb and blind. Or are GTGs only rich independent Thai women? Hell, it happens in the west as well. Many women 'suffer in silence' so as not to disrupt the status quo in their relationship, for whatever myriad reasons. Money not being the only one of the reasons involved (think kids, face, social status, lack of sexual drive, or even possibly a mutual understanding of screwing around on each other as long as each are discrete, love even? etc.), although many times money/financial status is a prime consideration.

I like Doc Thai's quote. ;) :thumbup: But is that GTG? Or possibly GBTG (good bad Thai girl?)

555555555! Well, not bad for only a mere 55 years old (married young and had kids young). I thought my kids would never get married and have kids, now the oldest 2 are making up time it seems. Grand daughters are great, love them, they are special, but having a grandson with the family surname is kinda cool as well (call me an old chauvanist [sP?], who cares). Carry on the family name and all that. All great kids, and the grandkids are all healthy, all their parts are in working order and they seem intelligent enough (for being related to me anyways). I am blessed.

Don't know about following in Gramps' footsteps though. As long as he is a good man with a good heart and humor, fights fair (or to win at least without being a total bastard about it), has a happy life doing what he wants to do in life, and has love and fun in his life, well, what more could a grandfather want?

Cheers to the new little one,

Cent

p.s. Sorry for the thread hijack. Back to the Pattaya stuff.

Archived