Currently in Pattaya

Another_Guy

I visited a daytime gogo yesterday. Usual rate there is 1500 Bt inclusive of 300 BT ST room and BF.

I hadn't meant to use that, so was carrying less money then needed for that service. (I'd just came from my final visit to Ms XX, and merely came to drown my sorrows and watch some flesh.

Got joined by Miss TT, cutish, small tits with nipples like a 16 yr old, one child 5 yrs, age 24, Isan, on and off worked here 3 yrs. She wasn't beautiful, but cutish, handled my budding erection competently, got a bit wet upon my touching her, basically sent all the right signals until I forgot my deficit wallet.

"Sorry tilac, want to, but cannot, not enough BT.

After the check bin and 300 Room fee, I had 850 left.

Never mind , she said, if you don't tell other girls, I take whatever you have.

I remembered what M told me about this bar, high salary, but based on 12 X BF Monthly, for every one less they get docked 500 BT. I suppose it was worth her discount.

Great service. After her third coming on the bugle, she begged to stop, and said "Please just f.. k me!".

But as she rode me energetically, in what equestrians call 'riding high' (basically, squatting on me, feet firmly on the mattress, just bouncing up and down like a pogo stick, i caught her several times glancing backwards in the big mirror, catching a sight of her arse, and her pussy being invaded by my member, time and again.

"You like watching?" I asked.

"yes, makes me more horny"

Afterwards she told me she stopped me bugling after 3rd time, because she felt she wanted to pee pee if I did that again.

OH et al squirtophiles, take note

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived